Chapter 1

The night was damp and dark as two young women sat in a black Ferrari. The one with ivory skin sat in the driver's seat, her green eyes staring into the darkness, unamused. "Angela, we made a deal. I drove so now you have to go and ask the questions."

Angela turned her tan face toward the bar where the driver had parked. She sighed and let her head fall forward, chocolate curls falling around her face, only to raise it again. She sighed and said, "I regret the deal I made. I can smell the stench from inside the damn car, Marie." Marie chuckled and was about to retort when Angela opened the car door and made her way to the bar. Marie simply smiled and kept watch.

Angela entered through the door and made her way to the main part of the bar, where a young woman with blonde curls was serving up drinks. Angela calmly walked up to her and was greeted with a warm smile from the bar tender.

"Hi, how can I help you tonight?" Angela sighed. She really wasn't in the social mood tonight.

"I should've driven the damn car..." she muttered under her breath.

The bar tender cleared her throat, big red eyes showing worry for brown ones. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Are you alright ma'am?" Angela focused in on the blonde. She pulled out her phone and tapped the screen a few times. The blonde's eyes darted from side to side, her worry increasing. Angela slid her phone across the table and let the bar tender get a good look. As she did, she carefully watched the expressions dance across her face. Fear, shock, and a hint of lust. She slid the phone back to Angela harshly.

"I don't know what you want or why you showed me those pictures, but if you value your life I'd stay away from those m-monsters." Her voice shook.

Angela smirked. "Ah... so you are Yui Kimori, huh?" The blonde gulped. "What?!"

"Now, now the Sakamaki household wasn't that bad, was it? After all, you're still alive. But I do agree, they are monsters." Angela paused briefly, weighing her words. "And that's exactly why I need to get them. However, they don't talk to me much anymore, well the triplets call me sometimes, and I sadly need their help. So, I need you."

Yui looked at Angela's smirking face and turned to run. Angela sighed and walked calmly after her right out the door.

Yui looked left and right. These things had to stop happening to her. "You can't run forever you know..." She heard the woman call out. She was a vampire, she knew it! No sane person would willingly seek out the Sakamaki brothers, let alone ask for their help!  Yui looked behind her and didn't see the woman. She let out a sigh of relief. She turned around and suddenly felt something latch onto her wrist. She opened her mouth to scream, but felt it be covered by a tan hand.

Angela sniffed. Man, she sure was parched. It wouldn't be bad if I handed over some damaged goods right, she thought to herself. "Damn, little girl you sure caused me some trouble. What do you think my partner's gonna say when she sees me having to chase you down? How embarrassing..." She yanked Yui's wrist up to her mouth and heard her whimper. "Tch! I know if you were living with my brothers for a year you've handled much worse than I am doing now, so stop struggling." She was about to clamp down, when she heard a series of distinct clapping. She was in mid-bite and rolled her eyes. Marie.

"You know, you really are a Sakamaki, Angela." Marie commented.

"Shut up..." Angela muttered as she tossed Yui towards her. "At least I'm not some demon who needed help crawling out of hell."