invincible

What does it take to be a superhero? 

Does it take a cape?

Maybe powers or a secret identity?

I actually believed that being a superhero needed a cape or a secret identity.  You know like Clark Kent? Or maybe Peter Parker? In the day he's some highschool student but at night he's a superhero that kicks serious butt. It just felt right to know a superhero is some really cool Guy with superpowers or awesome gadgets like Batman. To me a superhero is some nobody that becomes a major somebody, with powers.  A superhero was not a normal highschool student with none of those qualities.  I am a loser. Not a hero. Just cause I saved two kids from their abusive father does not make me a hero. I am a nobody. It's simple, but apparently since I saved these kids I was awarded with the stupid title as Middleton hero.

Hence because of that I made friends,  I'm not a loser with no friends anymore. I'm now some hero with fake friends and my own 'crowd ' . But of course with great power comes great responsibility which means no sleep thanks to the calls of help. The only power I got , which is starting to become a curse, was my hearing it went up. So no more sleep for me.

Also there's the thing that I hate most with becoming a 'hero ' apart from the responsibility I also earned villains . My own little group of haters. Yay. Then there's Ryann. She's a villain if you look at her closely. But there's just something about her that makes a hero stare, or glare.

Whatever it is I'm going to find out, but first there's the story.

Once upon a time...

----

I hope you guys like it!  mmkay bye.  That was Link.