Prologue

Sorry po kung lame yung prologue sorry din po sa mga wrong grammars di po made ako marunong mag prologue first story ko hope you like

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HER POV.

I am cold,emotionless, powerful,rich,beautiful,sexy,hot

I am the Queen of gangster,mafia boss,queen of assassin and anyone who against me dies in my own bare hands.

they kill my mother,because of what they did I became a gangster to seek revenge but being the Queen of mafia and assassins are not my plans but my dad told me to be their queen.
I am Queen Zcarina Demonisse Previl Satanic Smith fujiwara and I am the queen.

I have so many rivals many wanted to kill me for my throne.but they can't.

I don't believe in love.but one he changed it.because of him I already know how to love.

But we have to survive my rivals.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
HIS POV.

I am cold,emotionless, powerful,rich,handsome,hot

I am the king of gangsters I don't know who is my Queen I don't see her face because like me she has a mask.but
everyone is telling me that she
is more powerful than me.

I have many rivals who want me dead but they can't kill me because I am the king of gangsters.

I don't believe in love because I am broken because of that stupid shit called love. But one day I met a cold nerd that wants me to make her mine and mine alone. She make me love without her knowing it. I will teach her how to love because i know she dont believe in it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry kung lame yung prologue ko sorry guys.lahat po ito ay nasa aking mhiwagang imahination lamang kung may pagkaakaparehas po ay hindi ko po yun sinasadya.agai guys sorry sa lame prologue.yung lucifer's sons po ay ihahango ko sa mga pangalan ng mga crush ko at mga kaibigan nila hehehe sila po ay sila.......

Mga crush ko :

VINCENT

NOAH

GABRIEL

Mga kaibigan nila:

BENSOR

DARREN

EMAN

NEILSEN