Blink of an eye

CHAPTER [1]:

"Yoo lady, you're order was ready 30 minutes ago," nagged Merl, the cafeteria lady at "Rush Hour" magazine.

" hmmhhm, huh? what, who," gasped sarah as she was shocked awake.

"you know the cafeteria is not for napping, don't you have work to catch on?" complained Merl, whilst bringing the order to her table.

" Well , I am the new intern trainee here." Said Sarah

" I kinda noticed, because everyone here has work to do and place to be; now get lost i've to prepare lunch for 30 major journalists here." Mocked Merl as she loitered back to the kitchen.

"Oh Man, 30 major journalist? I wouldn't survive here a month with my irrelevant stories; " how to keep your armpits from stinking?" Or "the reasons behind baby gas"'Way to go, me. I need the real deal other wise i will end up with the office boy job for the rest of my life or like Merl maybe? Then i could use my "reasons behind gas" articles in cleaning the cafeteria tables.- at least they'll be utilized by someone", Sarah thought; as she headed to her manager to claim her first duty in Rush Hour magazine.

*****************************************************************************************

Hey guys chapter 1 isnt over. I just need feedbacks on the idea and start till now and likes so i can continue. Thank you!