Assassination

I was there. Amara stood in front of me whilst i had a hoe4 in my pocket, idk how i had one in my wedding dress but it was there.

This probably wont even be a wedding, it'll be an assassination. Yes hoe's, im gonna kill Amara if she even thinks of kissing me.

The bish even wrote a speech for me & i didn't even like her... People did expect me to write one but i dont have time for that sort of bs.

No lie though, all i asked was if she could pass me the sauce and since that day, she hasnt left me alone.

Around every corner.

In every room.

In every compartment.

Even when im in the shower.

It is helpful occassionally though, when she passes me the towel or the soap...

I looked to the crowd where everyone was sitting, i gave a fake smile.

I saw Medley and Alex sitting beside each other.

After everything she's done to him, im surprised they're still talking.

Alex will be mine.

I've never had anything against Medley though, she seems cool when she's with me.

"Emmie?" The Vicar said, making me jump slightly causing me to look at him.

"Your speech." He mentioned.

"I... didnt plan one." I whispered to him, i looked to the crowd who looked furious at me & then to Amara who seemed upset.

"Make one up off of the top of your head." He commanded.

"Uhm, so... you're everything to me? I dont know where i'd be without you-" i paused as i heard Mae whisper to Brooklyn, "probably a better place." They giggled under their breaths, i wasnt mad because i completely agreed.

The pause continued for a long period of time so the Vicar assumed that i was done.

"Do you Amara, take Emmie to be your lawful wedded wife."

"I do."

"Do you Emmie, take Amara to be your lawful wedded wife."

"I dont." I announced as i pull out my hoe4 c4, and shot Amara in the arm.

I sprinted out at sonic speed as her blood was pouring out at the Vicar; he screamed like a little girl.

"HOE WHY YOU DO THIS!" I heard Medley scream as i ran out the door.

I ripped my dress so i could run quicker but it didnt exactly help as much... it was huge and very hard to destroy but it left a trail of part of it.

I ran around the corner and i began to heavily breath; i turned my head to see a young boy looking up at me.

"Awe wou okay?" He asked. I growled and frightened him away.

Alex came around the corner to see me looking ugly af.

"How could you do that to poor Amara?" He asked.

"I was forced into this relationship and marriage Alex, she's crazy..." i announce.

He held onto my hands, "So you dont love her?" He looked into my eyes lovingly.

"n-no-" He stopped me talking with a kiss which turned into a long and passionate one.

"What about Medley?" I ask, i swear they still love each other.

"We broke up 3 months ago remember."

"But you've been with eachother every time i see you both."

"We're still friends but we dont love eachother now."

"Oh, well thats good." I smiled.

"How about you give me that C4 so it doesnt cause anymore accidents..."

"Hoe, this is mine! I claimed it and everything, it even has my signature and says, 'hoe4'" I inform him, making him aware that he can't take it away from me.

Zoe came around the corner to see me and Alex holding eachother, "oh i see, you attempt to kill Amara so you two can be together..." Zoe said shamefully.

"Wait... you mean, she's not dead?" I ask.

"No, throughout the amount of pain she went through & blood loss, she's in a coma." Zoe announces.

"Oh, well theres a chance she'll never wake up." I cheers & i begin to stop realising that its not something to be hapoy upon.

"You're heartless." Zoe compliments me & walks off.

I kiss Alex again.

I finally

Have

My one & only

True love.