The Beginning

"Hello my name is Aiden Heartly and I am here to tell you a story of every horrible thing that has happened to me and what I am facing with here we go".        I guess I could say it all started when I was a child. my childhood was horrible I was always bullied and never got the chance to be the bully man if they faced me now they would be screwed anyway ever since I was a child I always had a symbol on the front of my hand shaped like a black hole like in the old video games and I never knew how I got it and my mother didn't either but she knew that it meant something horrible but I'm guessing that she kept that to herself but exactly 5 years later I finally knew what that symbol meant and sometimes I wish i never knew, sometimes I just wish that I was a normal child having an easy life well none of us are perfect are we.                            Ok the exact time that I discovered this thing was on my 16th birthday I remember that I wasn't allowed to stay home typical mom but yeah on the way I was encountered by one of my old friends who hates me now does drugs, bangs chicks just one of those drug o cunts and yeh they attempted to grab me and hold a knife around my neck but something weird happened I felt some kind of power surging through my arms to all around my body and as I realised I checked the symbol and it was glowing and that was how it all began it just came and gone and as I noticed the remains there was guts all over the pavement and roads intestines hanging on a lamp post and at that point I knew I had to run and find help which I knew that I wouldn't so I headed to the Christian church hoping that a Priest can help in anyway that he can and as I thought nothing worked we tried everything even an exorcism and I just thought it was just stupid but after he gave me an explanation of why he was doing it it made sense but then I  gave up and went home. as soon as I got home I saw 2 cop cars outside my house and duck tape saying crime scene as I saw that I sprinted through ignoring all cops around and as I thought I ran through the door and right there on the floor my mother covered in the own blood it seems like cuts or bullet shots but I didn't care about that I just wanted to cry but the cops grabbed me and escorted me out.