harry styles daughter

the aging is not relilistic

mom= 23

dad=24

go with the here people :-)

( girl on front is kali (cal-ee)

the story gose by really slowly for those of you who like detail!!!

kalis pov

i remember my mom crying when i was little telling me about my dad and there first date and how he left for his carrer.

And i knew i would never meet him but i wished every night.

...

when i woke up this morning in me and my moms 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment i walked to the living room, turned on the news, and went to the bathroom to brush my long blond hair, than put on sime light makeup sutch as foundation, powder (so shine goses beybey), curled my eyelashes and put on some babylips.

( i know i am only 11 but my school is a very fancy one and kids look like clowns sometimes wearing all that makeup!!!)

"kali we need to leave soon love." my mom

said

"ok what time is it."

"8:10!!!." she yelled

"kk."

my mom was 23 almost 24 and American.

i quickly put on a flowy gray shirt that said GEEK in whie, white shorts and black vans

(http://www.polyvore.com/geek_week/set?id=99435754)

than put my hair in a perfect sockbun.

"mom lets go."

"coming."

...

once we got into the car we turned on the radio to hear 'one thing' by one direction come on.

my mom chuckled and drove off.

she never did tell me who my dad was. his name, how he looked like, his personality, nothing just 'he was somthing and a jerk.'( ok maybe some personality!) but that was it.

"mom can we go shopping after school." i asked my mom who had pretty blond hair and blue eyes and always looked happy.

"OMG YES." she shouted

"well then, i need to go to JUSTICE, forever 21, TILLYS, holister and CLIARS.". i said playing the YELLING game with her.

"hahahah," she said.

"we funny." i said

my mom parked and i got takled by 3 kindergarders.

"KALI." they all shouted "KALIS MOM." they yelled again i gave all of them hugs than they ran off to play.

i go to a kindergarden threw middle school, school. called Sidney elementry/ middle school.

than my mom said "how dose my outfit look."

i gave her the 'are you really asking that question look.'

she was wearing brown jeans, a purple shirt and black boots with a gold neclace. the reason she dresses so good is because she is a secratery at a fation desine company called FOREVER 21 (we free things all the time.)

"why are you going in."

"parent teacher confrence."

"about what."