the first and last

"bye marilou!" i said with my thick country accent. "i'll come again tomorrow for another check up, make sure ricky is getting enough rest now."

"sure will do." i heard marilou say as i walked out heading back to my beautiful farm.

her pig was one of the greatest. being a pig doctor wasn't that hard but it was hell of a struggle just by trying to get the pig to stay still.

finally reaching the farm i was about to head inside when i heard a moan.

did i hear that right?

"what the fuck" i said underneath my breath.

moan

it was coming from the barn.

i slowly made my way to the barn and creaked the door slightly open and i am telling ya, i am not liking what i am seein'.

"JAKE HOW COULD YOU" i yelled.

"shit shit shit shit shit." he cussed while putting his pants on.

i was enraged yet i felt like crying, i felt like breaking down right then and there.

how could he do this to me again? he knew how much this hurt me.

he finally turned around with his ding dong erection poking through his pants.

it was silent for a few moments until i mustered up all the strength i had left to finally do what i always wanted to do.

i slapped him hard on the cheek, "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDNT DO THIS ANYMORE" i screamed with tears streaming down my face.

jake's hand touched where i slapped him, "I COULDNT HELP IT ALRIGHT. MY TRACTOR IS," before continuing he glanced back at it with lust in his eyes. "my tractor is my everything."

i gasped in shock from what i heard. i thought i was his everything?

"JAKIE POO wHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. WHY!" i kept yelling why while hitting his chest.

"TELL ME MY TRACTOR IS SEXY!"

i stopped hitting him, "what?"

"I SAID. TELL ME MY TRACTOR IS FUCKING SEXY!" his eyes were filled with anger. he sure was done with me.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU?! YOUR TRACTOR IS NOT FUCKING SEXY!" I cried stomping towards the barn door before his hand grabbed my wrist stopping me.

i looked back, "at least my green tractor has big dirty wheels."

offended i ran out crying, how could he end our marriage just like that. how could he replace me with that sexy tractor, how could he.

sighing, i looked at my boobs that werent as big as the tractors wheels.

i guess he was just tractorfied like all the other farmers in town.