The trafic...- Suga

<So this contain SMUT so innocent go away 😜>

Your POV

I was slowly walking home at night from work... When I felt someone cover my head with a bag and grip me tight and putting me in a van. "OMO LET ME GO SHIRO!!!!!" Unknown "SHUT UP" he sit on my back holding my hands on my back. So i stopped talking in fear.
End of POV

Hope"Nice one she'll be a good carrier"
Jin"Yup!*laugh while driving"
Jimin"I want her to be MY carrier!!"
V"Pabo! You know that only the boss can choose!"
You"*sob* WHAT DO YOH MEAN BY CARRIER?!"
Hope"*giggle and sit up and make u sit on his lap while ur hands are tied on ur back.. He hold u tight agains his hips* Shhh sweety we will take care of you*chuckle darkly*"

-At the gang home-

Hope"BOSSSSSS WE GOT A NEW AND NICE ONE~"
RM"COME SHOW ME!"
Hope"*carry you on his shoulder and then put you down and hold you agains him and take the bag on your head* Here~*smirk licking his lips seeing your beauty *
You"*wide eyes shacking*
RM"*slowly walk to you and hold your jaw tightly but still gently.. Observe your figure* Nice... SUGA!!! You got some work to do..."
You"WHATS ALL THIS*cry*"
RM"Sh sh shhh~*make you look at him* you're one of our new carrier baby girl~ You're gonna carry Suga's child and the we are gonna sale it then again you're gonna carry Suga's child and again and again till we're done with you~*smirk*"
You"*glup* ani"
Jimin"*groan* Why Suga i wanted her"
RM"You broke your last toy so no..."
Suga"*entry the room and look at you..sigh* fine..*take u and make you walk to his room.. Throw u on the bed*"
You"ANI ANI LET ME GO"
Suga:"SHUT UP!!!*take his d!ck out and pumping his d!ck hard* just relax it'll be quick..."
You"ANI LEAVE ME PLZ!!!!"
Suga"calm down I told u...*say coldly* mmhhh*feel he's about to cum and rip ur pans open and pantis.. Give you one deep and hard in you and cum hard* SHIT MHHH..."
You"*cry silently feeling so dirty*"
Suga"*pull out.. Look at you.. Sigh feeling bad* shhhh don't cry im sorry but i dont have choise..."
You"*stare blankly at the seeling while tears fall*"

Suga POV
Awww poor baby... Im a monster... But i was born from a carrier my self....*sigh* I gently lift her off the mattress and cut the tie-wrap on her wrist.. She's immobile like a doll... I gently lay her back down her tears still fall freely... I take her cloth off and put one of my shirt's on her and some clean panties... She still doesn't move.. So I tug her under my blaket and cuff one of the wrist to the bed post... I gently carres her hair." Don't cry ara.. I'll try my best to take care of you..."
END OF POV

-1 month later-

So Suga took care of you as best as he could, he feeded you try to comfort you in my secret cuz he's not suppose to do that. But still every day he came to your jerked himself till he's about to cum and he cum's in you... Even if Suga wasn't the best you were still happy that u got him cuz u always hear other girl scream when the other boys do the fertilization thing...

RM"Suga..."
Suga"mmh?"
RM"Why isn't your Carrier pregnant yet...?"
Suga"I don't know.."
RM"Do you do what your suppose to do*glare at him slightly*"
Suga"Ne! But... I don't know like maybe it's her cycle... I didn't quit found it yet..."
RM"Mmmmm*think* I see.. Here test her with that and maybe it'll help.*hand him an ovulation test*"
Suga"*nod* Ara...*sigh and go to his room and look at your sleeping figure .. Put the test on his desk..* Hey ~..*rub ur back*_____ are you ok?"
You"*slowly open ur eyes*"
Suga"*smile softly* Are you still on your period _____?"
You"Ani..."
Suga"How long?*rub ur hair gently*"
You"Couple of day's..."
Suga"Mmm I see..*smile softly * wanna cuddle~?"
You"*smile and look at him* Ne jebal!"
Suga"You don't really need that right i can trust u?*undo the cuff*"
You" Ne u can trust me~*hug him tighly*"
Suga"*smile and roll on his back with u on top of him.* You know I have to fertilize you later on baby right?"
You"*sigh but nod*"
Suga" Mian... I know u hate it.."
You" Yoongi..?
Suga" mmmh?"
You"*look deep in his eye* Can.. We do it for real this time?"
Suga"*suprise* You really wanna have sex this time?"
You"*blush look away* Ne.."
Suga"Ara...*smile* Tonight you and me~*rub ur back*"

END OF PART 1/3