Ayano Aishi

It was the day after the opening ceremony at Akidemi Private High School welcoming new students.

I was in town buying a few things, from the store. When it happened. A group of three male students from Renkai Public High School, cornered me and giving me a hard time, they won't let me go saying stuff like:

"We got ourselves a cute girl from that rich school."

"She's cute. Who wants to go first?"

"How about we do it here come on boys."

'IT!!??!' What are they going to do to me??!

They start dragging me to the park, I keep struggling from their grips. One of them takes out a knife and starts to rip my uniform and i screamed. As loud as could, two of them holds me down while the other pulls off my skirt and panties.

But before he came a male student from my school saves me and knocks out the three students. He helps me and he gave me his uniform jacket just as a police officer comes and has more men come to take the three students to jail.

I gave my statement, and the male from my school said his name is Budo Masuta the leader of the Marshall Arts Club and he's a third year student from class 3-2, he said if I need help to come see him either before school, during lunch or after school in the Marshall Arts Club room.

After the police took me home, I showered, and got ready for bed, and when I think of Masuta-senpai, my heart beats really fast.

Ayano Aishi and her school uniform.

A/N: Ayano Aishi is not a Yandere in this story.