foreword

Q U O T E

There was a spark.

That spark ignited a flame.

Their love spread like a wildfire.

All fires, though, eventually burn out until all that remains are a pile of ashes.

S Y N O P S I S

Addison Heart, known by Mandie by all, walks around without a single care in the world. She treats love as if it were a game, going from guy to guy as she pleases. Addison can easily get away with what she wants, not having much of a reign on her. With a built facade of fire and sass, Addison seems confident, even though her world is slowly crumbling.

When Addison meets Everett Foster, who also happens to be a notorious player, she treats him as she would every other guy, as if she doesn't care. Lucky for her though, he doesn't seem to care either. But, neither of them can seem to deny the spark that they share. There relationship quickly turns from one of pure game to something that could potentially be real.

But, fire should not be fought with fire. Addison and Everett both know that they are bad for each other, but neither cares. After all, the only possible ending is one of paradise or one hell of a crash and burn. They just aren't sure which is theirs.

D E D I C A T I O N

to those who like to have a little bit of cliché in their lives

W A R N I N G

extreme clichés

swearing

sexual references

sap

N O T E

This idea has been floating around for a while now in my computer. Other ideas come about and this is put aside, or thoughts of it being even too cliché. But, I figured why the hell not go through with it. If you haven't caught on by now, this contains clichés: the typical bad boy-ish character, the notorious player, etc. You better buckle up, because this will be a cliche ride.

T I M E L I N E

start: june 07, 2016
post: soon
end: to be determined