Michael Smut

Imagine Michael proposing to you and after you say yes you run back to the hotel and celebrate. Once you get to the door you're trying to get it unlocked as fast as possible but Michael was distracting you by kissing your neck and leaving love marks. As you make your way through the door Michael starts ripping your clothes off and you do the same to him. You make your way to the king sized bed and start to make out. You straddle Michael's hips and start to grind on him as you leaving love bites. As you grind on him you hear his lovely moans from the pleasure. Michael bucks his hips up. "Tonight is about you", he said in his lust filled voice. Even though this was not your first time with him he always had a way to make you feel special with him. As he flips you over so he on top, you can feel the old scratches down his back for before. "So this is why we didn't have sex for 2 weeks. You were gonna propose then celebrate", you say to him as the leaves his marks down you chest onto your stomach. "Yes gorgeous, I planed this out just for you." As Michael kisses his way from your stomach to your thighs he slowly rubs his beard against your pussy. You cry out from the sensation of pleasure he is giving you. Michael stops suddenly. You give him a questioning look. As he brings his head up to kiss you, you feel his massive cock press against your entrance. He slowly slides in and starts to go faster. "Faster! Harder!", you exclaim as sweat trickles down your face. You can't help but think of how your life would be when you guys are married. As you reach you climax he flips you back over so you're riding him. "Holy fuck", he screams as he comes deep inside you. "I love you so fucking much", he pants as he pulls out and cuddles beside you. "I know you do. I love you too.", you say as you both slowly drift off to sleep. When you wake up the next morning you feel like your being watched. As you slowly open your sleepy eyes you see the boys standing around the bed looking curious at you and Michael. Calum slowly walks up to a still sleeping Michael who was laying on his stomach.
"Holy hell Dannah! What the fuck did you do to Michael's back?!"
"Nothing!", you say with a slight smile.
You look over at your new fiancé and smile. You decide to see what Calum was talking about. As you slowly move the sheets off of Michael's back you see smeared blood from thousands of scratches. As you think about what happened last night Michael wakes up. He rolls over and yells at the boys to leave. As they pile out the door, Michael leans over and kisses you good morning.