Starting of

PIC OF AVA ^^^

''Matty can you get out of the bathroom I need to put my application in for my college." I ask.

''Ok dude hold your horses".

UGGHH I hate it when my little brother hogs the bathroom. Now he's going through that phase were he wants to look good and all that jazz because I was also 16 once.

"There, the bathroom is all yours malady " my brother said while rolling his eyes. Ugghhh. I went into the bathroom had a bath, got changed and did my makeup. I was wearing a pair of black shorts and a crop top which said "I am a sucker for pain". It took forever to find this t-shirt. I also wore my favourite pair of Vans.

I skipped down the stairs smoothly and saw my mother in the kitchen reading the newspaper while having her fresh cup of morning coffee."Good morning Esmay honey "she called out to me while setting down the paper. '' morning mumsie.'' I grabbed an apple and munched it quickly then grabbed my phone, application and car keys. ''Bye mum I am going to the post office to send in my application for that university in Chicago that I was telling you about'' I quickly call out before opening the door. "bye honey. See you later "while she blew me a kiss.

I jumped into my Jeep and speed of while putting my shades on and one of my favourite songs toothbrush by DNCE comes on. Don't you just love them??

I looked at the time and saw it was only 11:00am and the post office doesn't open till 11:30 so I decided to stop by Starbucks to get a cup of coffee.
Their coffee is literally heaven so I jump out of my Jeep and go inside and say "home sweet home" I go and wait in the line. The line was pretty long so I decided to call one of my besties for life, Ava Monroe. We have been friends since Kindergarten .

Rrrriiinnnggg Rrrriiinnngg "hey Broseph what's the haps " She asks me. ''hey bro just wanted to call in to see how you're doing I just stopped by Starbucks to get a cup of coffee. '' i reply 

''Wow lucky " I let out a little giggle. ''Excuse me''  I yell as this guy comes and cuts straight in front of me. "Oh sorry didn't see you there" the guy was tall he had black hair, hazel eyes, and big biceps

''Hey I know you saw me because I am quite tall for my age at 10 people thought I was 13 and my mother even says I am tall. She says I take after my grandpa Joe ..''oh my word my cant I stop talking . "Girl I don't care about your age , your mother or your grandpa Joe but all I care is about making it in time to deliver something " He replies. ''Dude I don't care about what you got to deliver but I also have a life and I also have to deliver something in time.''  Then it was his turn to order but I should just say my turn but no,  this Greek god had to come into my life.

''Oh my word AVA hello Ava are you still there'' . "Hey who was that and did you get the persons number''. she asks me...sigh...'' No I did not, the guy is a pain in my ass he is like a Greek god but like a killing machine'' 

."Wow really the best you could do was killing machine "

hey you're supposed to be on my side.''  My turn was up" Hi can I get one filter coffee with no cream"

'' THANKS'' I say while I get my coffee and I look at the time and see it already 11:50 

''oh gosh Ava I will see you later at the mall with Amelia and I will tell both of you guys about what a day I had at Starbucks. "

Ok love you lots huggies"

'' bye Ave's''

And I hung up the phone while I started my Jeep and drove down the road to the Post office. I switched my Jeep of got my admission form and ran in. I handed it in to the person at the counter and she stamped it there was another admission form on the counter and it said Isaac Wyatt but I never got to read the whole thing because the counter women took it away. I sighed as I got out of the Post office thinking of what a day I had.

So I went back home to find my other amazing besties car in the drive way of my house. I jumped out of my Jeep and went into my house "broseph Amelia" "Is that you Broseph Esmay" ''yeah it is I missed you even though I saw you like yesterday''. "Haha yeah I know right ''. "hey I am just going grab my power bank for my phone and then we can meet Ava at the mall''. After that we went to the mall on the way there I told Amelia about my Starbucks story" oh my word really why in the world would he do something like that "because he had to go and deliver something."Oh I see I wonder if he has any friends " Haha Amelia only you would say something like that.

We arrived at the mall and we could see Ava standing by her car probably texting her boyfriend Chase Rider he was the bad boy in our high school but that bad boy who was like a jock. We all run up to her and give her a hug. ''Dude I have a story to tell you. '' So I told Ava about my day and she reacted the same way like Amelia.

We walked into the mall to get something to eat afterwards we decided to go shopping for some new clothes so we went into Cotton on, Factorie,Mr price, Lovisa , Nike,Adidas and came out with so many bags we had some in our mouth . Then we said our goodbyes and went home

Hey my lovers I hope you liked the chapter .
Sorry it was short and a bit boring but the next chapter will be AMA-ZING
LV : AlphaWolf_8
Xoxo
P.S THERE IS A PIC OF AVA I JUST IMAGINED HER LIKE THIS