Long Niall imagine

You lay on the sofa watching movies and stuffing your face with chocolate and feeling sorry for yourself. Your boyfriend Niall puts one arm on your shoulder kissing the posited cheek and nibbling on your earlobe."not now Niall, I just want to sleep." You say as you slam your head on your cushion,"okay y/n, but I want to look after you." Niall smirks to hiself.

You fall asleep with your head placed on a cushion and chocolate on your pyjamas. You feel something touch you. Niall sits you up gently and get behind you, sitting you on his knee and putting your head on his shoulder as he comforts you. He strokes your cheeks slowly and his soft hands make you fall back asleep, he places a soft kiss on your cheek and plants one on your lips leaving you happy.

Niall moves suddenly covering you with a blanket rocking you from side to side making you fell like a princess. He always treats you like a princess but even more when you feel I'll or upset. "Baby, please speak to me." Niall winged. You look up to him seeing his face upside down."I just want to sleep." You cry as you bury your head in blankets.

"Atleast let me make you feel a bit better darling, you know I can." Niall smirks as you know exactly what he is thinking.

Niall scoops you up making sure you are completely covered and wrapped up well in the soft purple blanket, he run upstairs with you whispering cute things I your ears and tracing his fingers around your cheekbones. "One bed for you, my princess." Niall miles as he lays you down as you crawl under the covers and hide your face. "Y/n, please stop being like this, I know you're a girl and you feel ugly and worthless but I can tell you from the truth of my heart that you're the best thing that has ever has ever happened to me, when I first saw you, I knew you were the one. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen so please baby, don't do this." Niall says as he has a tear dripping from his eye and he lifts up your skinny wrist. "What is this? Why would you?" Niall cries as he spots a scar from a cut. You continue to hide your face in the covers."I am sorry. I feel so worthless and I don't deserve you, it was ages ago I promise. I haven't cut in seven weeks, I swear." You say as you are in complete floods of tears as you show your face.

"Darling, why wouldn't you tell me?" Niall cries. You shake your head as you start to feel sick.

"Let me show you wear you are beautiful." Niall smiles as he wipes away tears from his eyes with his zip up hoodie. He puts your hair behind your ears as he kisses you lips. "Those lips are gorgeous, your smile makes me weak it is so beautiful. Your eyes are like diamonds they are precious and you are the most precious thing ever." He kisses each cheek. "They cheeks are gorgeous too, they look a lot more special without being covered in blusher so please don't wear make up because you y/n are a natural beautie." You let out a little lau and think he is being stupid but don't answer him. He kiss down your arms and continues to call you beautiful. You climb out of the covers and just lay on top of he quilt. Niall lift your top up a little and exposes your bra, you try to pull in down because you feel insecure but Niall repulls it down. "Hmm, definitely beautiful here." Niall smiles as he massages your breasts and kisses them softly. You take the hint that he wants you topless so you lift off your top and Niall unclapses your bra as you sit up. "Very beautiful" Niall smirks. "And you belly, you are so skinny so don't even try saying your fat because you're not, you are perfect and skinny so there you have it." Niall says as he leaves a trail of kissed from your nose to your belly button.

You move slightly as you put a cushion behind you to prop you up as you have an idea of what it is going to lead to. He slowly pulls down your jeans as wiggle slightly making it easier for him as you had really skinny jeans on. "Damn your jeans aren't coming off." Niall giggles as you smile. He gets them down to your knees just the ay he wants and he sets his eyes at your panties. "Hmm another beautiful part of you, do I need to describe?" He pulls your panties down as your wriggle as let him take controle. He kiss around your area as he rubs he fingers up and down your thighs into your area. You start to feel hot and sweaty from Niall's cuteness, yous pit his erection grow through his jeans. He carries on to pull your jeans down as he smiles and tickles your feet knowing it makes you laugh so hard. "I like your froggy socks." Niall say seriously. "You are basically beautiful everywhere okay y/n". Your lips attatch to his as you both move in sync. You pull away slowly.

"I need to tell you something Ni" you say as you see as worried look on his face.

"What? Babe are you okay?" Niall says as his face completely drops. You start to stutter your words. "Well, I am erm... We are having a little Horan. I didn't know how to tell you I've just been really worried that you weren't ready for a child but we are married, we have a home and that kid will be the most loved thing. I'm sorry I never told you Niall, I've known for a month I've just been so scared, I love you" you say as you have a slight tear in your eye.

"Oh my god, I am finally gonna be a dad, I am thrilled. Y/n, I am so happy, you don't understand." Niall throws his arms in the air as you see the biggest smile he has ever shown. You both have tears in your eyes as he rubs your belly and kisses it."this one is for baby Horan, sure will be a heartbreaker." You both kiss passionately and make slow beautiful love.

OKay, so I just spent a our writing this, I really hope you like this. Please tell me your options as I'd really like to know what you think :) I'd be very grateful if you'd vote. I love you all. I am taking requests so please leave a request with preferences:) thank you xxxxxx