fred x daphne x oc

the mystery van drove down an abandoned dirt road. it was starting to get dark and they needed to get to this haunted house before midnight. the houses were never really haunted, just some dumb idiot who couldn't figure out his best man was stealing money from right under his nose. Freddy didnt mind though, it gave the crew a chance to split up and for him to get some alone time with daphne. Freddy suspected there was something going on with Velma and shaggy and that's why they were so willing to split up all the time, but it didnt really concern him, Daphne's fine ass did. all the stones on the road where making the van shake, in turn making Daphne's boobies jiggle. Freddy bit his lip, she was so hot. she could always turn him on, sometimes in the worst of times. he turned his head away and blushed slightly "don't act like you weren't looking" daphne said soft enough so the others couldn't hear. "and I don't mind if you look" she added, placing her hand on his inner thigh. Freddy sharply inhaled, trying not to make any noise.

"Freddu?" scooby asked from the back. daphne quickly took her hand away and turned to answer scooyb. fredy was thankful for the distraction, he didnt know how long he could control himself. "I wanted to talk to Freddy you annoying ass bitch" he heard scoony say.

daphne tried to smile, obviously hurt. "oh" was all she said before she turned back around to look out the window. "scooby what has gotten into u" Fred said, shaking his head. "I thought u and daphne were friends." scooby rolled his eyes. "me? friends? with that little whore? never. just never fucking mind." he stomped off and laid next to Velma, laying his head on her lap.

fred looked back at daphne, there were tears on her cheeks. "aw don't be sad baby, I know how I can make u feel better tonight." he tried to comfort her, but girls were just so damn sensitive. she's lucky she's hot because Fred would of left her a long time ago if she wasn't. she was always complaining about her life, now she was constantly complaining about her mom. the woman died four months ago! get over it!

shaggy came up to the front, trying to get into the glove compartment. "'scuse me daphne haha" he apologized having to crawl over top of her, making sure to 'accidentally' put his hand on her boob. "omg!!!" he said "I'm so sorry!!!!!" daphne rolled her eyes "it's fine, what was even in there that you needed so badly anyway??" "oh me and Velma ran out of weed and I have it stored up here lol sorry" he laughed. everyone knew the two were a bunch of pot heads, that's all they even did. you could definitely tell Velma was gaining weight from all the snacks she was eating. dahpne tried to gently tell her about it but veluma got offend and slapped her.

"we're gonna be there any minute" fredu called to velma and shaggi

. "lol" veldma said as she drank another marijuana. shagy calls her a pusspuss bc she drinks her marijuana and doesn't inject it like he does. "u get so much more drunker if u inject it like me" he always says to her. fredy crashes into the side of the big house. "woh" he says, this house was big. "i hope he doesn't mind trololol" he said, freddy wasn't the best of drivers. the crew had to leave the van from the back because the front of the car was smashed into a wall.

"hi!!!!!!!" a young girl about 19 greets them formally. "r u mystery crew????" she asks, her long blonde hair blowing gently from the breeze. she blinked gently her dark blue eyes were sparkling in the moonlight. freddy couldn't talk from her beauty at first, but then dapjne stepped on his foot and he answered her. "y y y yes" he said, smiling nervously. "I'm Victoria, a lot of my friends call me vicky" she smiled warmly, tilting her head to the side gently. she held out her hand to freddy. without hesitation he grabbed it and shook it. daphne ugh'd, whispering smth to shaggy. "hey uh maybe we should start the tour lol" shaggy said, daphne glaring at him. vicky agreed and daffy smile a lil.

vocky showed them all of the rooms, saving the bedroom for last. "and this" she talked "is the bedroom" she winked at Fred, making sure dapfy didn't see. the others started to look around and with that fred took his chance to move over to voctoria. "meet me here at 10 ok?" he said. she nodded and went on with the tour. god he thought dafgy was hot but vic was so much hotter. maybe he could get the two of them together???? the tour ended and Vic said she was gonna go home, but fred knew she rly wasn't. "alright gang lets split up. i actually wanna have a few hours to look around here myself. lets meet back here at 12 and then I can bring daphne and scoobis to look around" the crew agreed and walked off, leaving Fred alone.

CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!

fred was waiting on the bed, tired from driving so long. he decided to take a quick nap. he checked his watch, it read 8:24. 'an hour long nap is better than nothing i suppose' he thought to himself. he laid down and pulled the covers over himself and slept. before too long he was in an erotic dream. his dream was about vicky giving him a blowjob. "feel so great!!!!" he called out. he moaned and thrashed his arms around, she was so much better than daphne. daphne acted like she was eating the dick, and most of the time he ended up bleeding. at least vicky didn't bite his dick off.

he woke up and still felt the sensation. he looked down and saw that his pants were off and vicky rly was sucking his dick!!!!! "ur finally awake" vicky said. Fred looked at her questioningly. "sorry I couldn't wait" she blushed. "no no it ok it was great" he smilled. "wanna keep going??" he asked. "sure " she winked. she stepped out of her pants and pulled off her shirt. "now it's ur turn" before waiting for him to answer she walked over to him and pulled his shirt off. his pants were already off from earlier. vicky pushed him down on the bed and started making out with him, shoving her tongue down his throat. fred started to choke but she didnt care and kept makin out. "u taste so good !!!!" she called out as she started kissing down his neck.

her panties and bra were still on and fred decided that needed to be changed. in one swift movement he put viky beneath him and started kissing down her body. when he reached her bra he started to growl and ripped it off with his teeth. without knowing, fred had just discovered one of Vicky's biggest kinks. "oh freddy i love when ur an animal." she said softly. "oh yeah????? well watch this" he continued to kiss down her body and reached her under pantaloons. he flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach, and he started sniffing her butt. vicky had to bite the pillow to keep from making noise, she didnt want the others to hear.

he pulled her underwear off with his teeth and tossed them to the side. now that they were both nakey he flipped her back over and winked. "fun only starting to begin bby" victori bit her lip, his voice starting to rly turn her on. "lets do it like they do on the discovery channel" he whispered in her ear. without waiting for her to react he started to pee all over her, marking his territory. she gasped, this man knew exactly how to treat a woman!!!!!! she started to roll around in it, loving the warm feeling of it.

the door opened and daphne walked in. "!!!!!!!!!!!" she said, staring at the scene in front of her. "it's not what it looks like" fred said, starting to panic. "oh, well I guess I'll be going then bc I was looking to join and make a threesome but if that's not what this is then bye." she said.

fred looked down at victoria, "fine. would u like to join?" daphni nodded happily and ran over to the pair, instantly joining in the action. she started to violently hump freds leg. "uyuuuuuuuuuuuugh" she said, rolling around in the pee. vicky and Fred started to make out again and he decided it was finally time. he stuck his thing in her thing and did the thing. after he was done with vicky he needed to attend to daphne so he stuck his thing in her thing and did the thing again!!!!

"u rly can keep going can't u" daphy said to him after they finished.

"ya" he said, putting his clothes on. "get ur clothes on daphy we gotta get going" she got up and put her clothes on.

"aren't u gonna get dressed?" she asked the other girl. vik shook her head no.

"I'll just wait here and hope shaggy stops by" without saying another word ferd and dophne walked out the door hand in hand to go solve the mystery of the haunted sex house.