Meet Tamoya Karasuma

Author's Note: There a video up top with the picture of Tamoya. The video is his theme song. Pretend the boy in the video is Tamoya.

Name: Tamoya Jay Karasuma

Age: 29

Blood Type: AB

Gender: Male

Family: Little brother(alive), Mother(deceased), Father(deceased)

Race: 1/2 Human and 1/2 alien

Personality: cute, childish, funny, sweet, cool, sensitive, scary, kind, shy, bipolar, flirty, cocky, romantic, smart, dreamy, alluring, charming, calming, strong, affectionate, mischievous, natural, princely, naughty, nice, loving, caring, kind, brave, friendly, brotherly, devilish, artistic, and angelic

Relationships: Nagisa(friend), Karma (friend), Koro-sensei(friend), Irina(friend), Tadaomi Karasuma or T.K(little brother)

Relationship(s) Status: Single(for now)

Crush(s): No one(yet)

Skills: Swimming, singing, dancing, fighting, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, video gaming, coding, managing, organizing, teaching, and knife throwing.

Appearance: Short messy chestnut-brown hair, hazel-brown eyes, fair skin

Allergies: Vanilla, Strawberries, and short-cake.

Height: 3.1 meters

Weight: 165 lb.

Likes: Nagisa, Karma, Koro-sensei, Tadaomi Karasuma or T.K, Irina, sour foods, tiramisu, fancy tuna, chocolate ice cream, birthday cake ice cream, gelato, chocolate cake milkshake, chocolate cake, crab cakes, million dollar pie, sweets, spicy foods, food, pocky, tea, singing, shorts, boots, blue, red, green, orange, black, white, yellow, gray, scarlet, flowers, and animals.

Dislikes: jerks.

Theme Song: Tokyo Teddy Bear (ENGLISH Cover) [Project Diva F]

Bio: Tamoya Karasuma is the older brother of Tadaomi Karasuma, he's also a assassin named the 'Black Diamond'. Now that he is retired from assassinating targets, he is offered a job to be the new music and science teacher of class 3-E. But, he is no normal human teacher. He can go up to a speed of Mach 60, his hair and eyes can change colors from his mood, he can disappear and reappear anywhere in the world and universe, he can shape shift to look like any person of his choice, he can speak every language ever created, he can control the four elements, he's immune to any type of weaponry, he hypnotize any person of his choice, and he can never be told no to any question he ask, no matter if it's silly or if it's serious.