the ordinary nerd story

Author's note:

This story is fiction. The names of all individuals and organizations that appears in the story line are fictious and have no relation to those in existence in the real world.

All Rights Reserved.

--

"we are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours.. we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

--

wearing my black sneakers underneath my blue-green bohemian skirt along with my favorite white long-sleeve shirt and a navy blue scarf.. i checked myself in the mirror.. i have a slender body so i dont worry too much on how to wear everyday also i was ivory-skinned so color dressing is not a problem too.. im in a bad hair day today thats why i came up in a ponytail and to complete the detail i wear a huge glasses.

this is the daily flavor of my existence since the very first day i learned how to dress..

yes.. baduy. i know.. but comfy and at least hindi masyadong mahalay tignan.

"milady.. its 7am na po nasa labas na po ang sundo nyo.."

my resident maid called outside, actually maaga pa 8:30 pa ang pasok ko at 15 min. lang ang travel from here to school..  i yelled  back "tell kuya mike i want to use my new camaro.."

"masusunod po milady.." said she.

2 weeks ko nang ginagamit yung chevy bel air 'ko at nagsasawa na ako.. "lex.. send to me my schedule for today and dont forget to set a free day this weekend i have to rest.. im not accepting any interviews or meetings on that day understood!?"

kung sino si lex. mahabang istorya.. at kung bakit lex ang tawag ko sa kanya, well.. lets just say na.. im a thech. geek 'nung  nasa grade school pa 'ko.

"yes milady copy that."  a low British accent tone of voice respond..

i have to go now..  "thanks lex!"

to simply this.. lex is the mainframe of the entire house he is programmed to take care of everything here including engine analysis of my cars, cooling and heating system of the house and security protocols..

dumiretso na ako sa elevator down to the main door and hello to my new orange camaro, theres no traffic on the road as always and its because this road is exclusively to no other than me.. this road connects  my house to my university down to town i personally hate traffic.. 

after a few minutes.

"were here milady.."  kuya mike announce our arrival..