The Sorceress From the Forest (Attack On Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin Fanfic)

This is my very first Shingeki no Kyojin fanfiction, and I'm really excited about it. I love the anime and manga, as well as the characters and the plot.

However, before we get to the story, I have to make a fews things clear.

- I do not own any of the original Shingeki no Kyojin characters. They belong solely to Hajime Isayama. The only ones I own are the ones that were created by me.

- I do not own any of the original plot or story outline. All original story parts and plots belong to Hajime Isayama. I only own the parts I created myself.

Next, I want to point out a few things about this story to clear things up.

- This story takes place in the year 850, after the arrest of Annie Leonhardt. (Where the anime stops).

- I am not sure of the exact ages of some of the characters, so I came up with the closest years I could for this story.

- The events in the story will be very different, if not completely different, from the original manga. However, they will still have similar key points, such as when Ymir, Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Fubar are revealed to be Titan Shifters.

And finally, the most important thing of all to parents: this story's rating. While it may be rated by me as PG-13, many scenes in the book are on the same graphic level as the anime and manga. If you are not allowed to read/watch the manga and anime or cannot stand the bloody scenes or language used, then I advise you read with adult supervision.

Anyway, now that we're through with all the official business, it's on to the character profiles and the story summary.