Unknown Love [EXO Jongin]

It was just an usual boring day, with nothing much to do, except listening to the professor's blabbering while playing some games or texting..

I was playing with my pencil, thinking about something to draw.. The atmosphere wasn't very inspiring, with all those stupid terms hiting our ears "gently."

I threw away the pencil, sighing.. Didn't aim very good.. I dont know where it hit, but The pencil fell on the floor when I found it. I reached for it but stopped midway when someone said, "Ow, that hurts."

I raised my eyes and saw the most breathtaking stare.

The brown color of his eyes, that hair, and those lips.. Ok? Am I crazy or something? I got my pencil and place it on the notebook. I tried to pay attention to what the professor was saying, but I just felt that someone was watching me. I turned to my left and saw that damn hot look again. Is he going to check me up all day?? What's with that weird sexy look??

"Hm.."

That hot guy smirked, and said, "Nice..."

I almost flew off my chair. What is he referring to? "Excuse me?"

"Your face looks so nice while you're blushing.." He said, after a few seconds of pause.

I beg your pardon? Was I?.. Why would I? I just.. Yah! Kimsoo! Come to your senses!!! Helloo! He's just a boy.. a damn hot looking boy.. Ok.. going back to drawing..

"Not feeling inspired?" The unknown boy leaned closer to me, examining my paper closely then looked into my eyes, shooting deep into my mind with just his eyes.

"It is not your business!" I hissed. No one needs to tell what I am doing because it's my life.

"Yah.. why so mean? I'm trying to be polite!" He said, frowning a bit but, it looked so fake though.

"Indeed.. I am sorry! Not in a great mood today!" Yes, I'm not in a good mood because yesterday, some little brother of mine had to break my favorite poster of Kpop singers. Damn! Now that I think about it, I should've strangled him to death.

"Tell me about that.. I almost fell asleep when your pencil got me back to reality.." He said, rubbing his neck. Oh, so I probably hit him with my pencil...oopsy. "Ha ha.. really?"

"Yep.. so.. what do you wanna draw?" He asked and pointed to my piece of blank paper.

"I don't know.. that's the point.." I rolled my eyes and twirl the pencil in my hand. There's nothing to draw, literally, nothing.

"Yah... could you draw me?" He suddenly beamed, grinning widely showing his pearl-white teeth. And I thought his lips were perfect, now his teeth. Geezes, what else is perfect about him?

"What?!" I screamed, in a whispering way. I glance at the professor and see that he had no clue that two of his students were talking during class.

"Yah.. I'd love to have a drawing with my hot face.." He pinched his own nose, and rub his own cheek.

I stare at him expressionless, "You do love yourself..."

He smirked and nod, in an obvious tone like telling me I'm some sort of fool to not love herself. "Who doesn't?"

"So cheesy.. I for example.. don't give a damn about your looks." I said, but that was such a huge lie. I've lie before but this lie really is the most biggest one.

"You're not so good at lying.. But.. you do have to try, no?" He chuckled, obviously he read my mind.

I was about to defend myself, when the class finally came to an end. Okay, class ended quicker today, maybe it's because I have that boy talking to me. I put my notebook in my bag, grabbed my pencil and ran to the exit.