Ch. 1

"Come'ere Spencer", Derek says to the panicking boy. Specer had been pacing and panicking all night, but he wouldnt tell Derek why. It pained him to see spencer so upset.
Spencer sits next to him, and Derek puts his arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer. Spencer lays his head on Dereks shoulder, and tries to control his breathing.
I shouldnt be panicking. Its not even that upsetting. Derek must think im a child!
"Hey pretty boy, whatre you thinking?" Mmorgan says, worried.
"Just, nothing. Im okay. Im fine now." Reid replies, although he has tears streaming down his face.
"Those tears are saying different,"
Spencer looks away, embarrassed at himself for letting his emotions control him.
Derek lifts Spencers chin, so he is looking him im those soft eyes. "Hey, baby, you never have to feel bashful around me"
Spencer looks at Dereks lips, helplessly wanting them pressed to his own. Derek notices, and leans, gently kissing Spencer.
Spencer doesnt know what to do, or how to react. He had been wanting this forever, but mow that it was here, he didnt know what to do. He didnt even shut his eyes.
Feeling rejected, Derek pulls away and searches Spencers eyes for a clue as to what he is feeling.
"I just thought.... i thought you wanted... im sorry" Morgan stammers.
"No! I did... i just... im inexperienced, i didnt know what to do"
Morgan chuckles. "Baby boy why didnt you say so? I can teach you"
Spencer can feel his nerves on end. "H-how would you do that?" He asks
"Like this. First, close your eyes"
Nervously, Reid obeys.
"Good, now wrap your arms around my neck. Good. Okay now i will place my hands on your hips."
Spencer melts under Dereks touch.
"Im going to kiss you, just follow my lead."
Derek kisses Spencer slowly, waiting for the youngs boys approval to speed things up.
Spencer moves his lips appropriately, melting into Derek.
Derek leans back, pulling Spence with him. Now Derek was sitting and Spemcer was on his lap, the two still kissing.
After a little more kissing Derek begins to push Spencer's hips, moving them back and forth. Spencer moans quietly into the kiss.
Derek breaks away from the kiss, smiling. " And You say youre inexperienced."
Derek pushes Spence up off the couch, takes his hand, and leads him to the bedroom. Spencer is nervous, but excited all the same.
When they get there, Morgan pushes Reid onto the bed, removing his own shirt, and then Reids. Derek kisses down Spences jaw line, down his neck, all the way down to Spencers pants.

(A\N) what do you guys think? Is it any good?