Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slap the top of my alarm clock, bringing my arm back to my chest, and open my eyes. I stare at the ceiling before slowly picking up my throbbing head. I look into the mirror a head of me. I see a black eye and swollen face. The usual. I throw my white and black comforter to the side and slowly drape my legs of the side of my bed. I tap the cold ground a few times until my feet find my panda slippers. I pull my self up; walk to my close; pulling open the big white doors, I walk into my giant closet. Most rich girls like me would have giant globs of color in their closet, not me, all you see when you step foot in my closet is black and white. I grab a hanger from the right side (a black long sleeve shirt) and a hanger from the left side (black jeans). I walk out of my closet closing the doors behind me and throw my clothes on the bed.
Buzz buzz
I look over to my white bedside table at my black black phone. I had a message that read:
Meet me outside in ten!
From Emmet.

Emmet is my boyfriend. Beach blond hair. Bright blue/green eyes. Tall. Slim. Pale skin. Funny. Handsome. Emmet Baylor  James !•

I take off my dirty pajamas and throw on my black shirt and jeans. I rush into my bathroom. I look a mess. I open my mirror and grad my panda makeup bag. I pull out my counselor, start dabbing the liquid all over my eye. It works somewhat. Emmetts probably not going to fall for it though.
Honk! Honk!
I through my beach blond with teal highlights into a messy buns with my front stay hair hanging down.
I grab my black backpack and run down the stairs. I grab my key, pop tart, and lap top off the counter and run outside locking the door behind be.

There sat Emmett in his black convertible Porsche. "Hey get in we are going to be late." I throw my stuff in threw the widow then open the door and jump in. I buckle my seat belt as he presses the gas. Then...