A Hour or Two in the Daycare (sex fanfic)

In the mid-summer, pokemon trainer Alex was feeling needy and wanted his favorite pokemon in his party, Charmeleon (nicknamed Leon) to evolve into a fully grown Charizard. Sweat dripped off Alex's forehead as he reached the Solaceon City pokemon Daycare.

       Opening the door quickly, filled with excitement, Alex said with great force, "I'm here to drop myu Charmeleon off for an hour or two." The daycare lady entered from the next room. alexc repeated what he said before but with even more excitement. "Yes, let me take Charmeleon's pokeball and you can come back in an hour or two like you said".

       Alex left the daycare and went to adventure of some more. The daycare lady took Leon to the back where all the other pokemon were playing and mating. Leon was released and the daycare lady told Leon to play nicely. Leon went off to meet the other pokemon. There were two pikachus, a totodile, a plusle, three dittos, a staravia and a luxray. One of the dittos walked up to Leon. The ditto said in an arousing voice, "Want to make eggs with a sweet little ditto like me?"

"No! Of course not!" Leon replied angrily.

"But... no one can resist this." Ditto replied.

"Listen, I am not going to mate with you! Get over it!"

Luxray noticed the two pokemon arguing and walked over to see what was the matter. Ditto had already stormed away the time Luxray walked over to Leon. "I saw the way you rejected that ditto over there."

"Yeah, she's not really my type." Leon said calmly.

"You don't like normal types?"

"It's not that sh'es a normal type, it's because she is female." Leon started to blush at what he had just said.

"So you're gay then?" Luxray said quite excidtedly.

"Yeah, just don't pick on me or anything please"

"No, I won't pick on you because I'm gay aswell"

"Really, wow! I would never have guessed". 

"By the way my name's Fang" Luxray told Leon.

"I'm Leon"

"I've always wanted to try this" Luxray put one of his furry fingers in the protective slit that hid Leons cock from view. It didn't taken long for an erection to spring to life. Leons cock kept on growing until it reached 6 inches. Leon could see Fangs cock had erected at 13 inches.

"Wow! You're so big!" Leon said in astonishment.

Fang started to suck on Leons member like an ice lolly. He licked every drop of pre Leon squirted. Leon moaned with pleasure. The other pokemon around them didn't notice at all.

"Oh, fuck, FUCK! So good." Leon moaned again.

"Now it's your turn" Fang layed on his back, fully exposing his 13inch rod to everyone. 

Leon licked the tip of Fangs cock. Tastes so good! Leon thought to himself. Fang let out a huge moan as Leon started to deep throat his cock. "That's enough now, turn around", Fang demanded. Leon did as he was told. "Bend over." Again, Leon did what he was told.

Fang lubed up Leons ass with saliva. "You ready?" Fang asked.

"Yeah,do it" Leon answered.

Fang pulled apart Leons ass cheeks to make roomfor his thick member. As Fang inserted his cock into his ass, Leon let out a big moan of pleasure. Fang got deeper and deeper until his cock was fully inside of Leons backside.

Fang thrusted, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Leon was loving every second of this. Leon started to massage his cock to make this experience even more pleasureful. 

A few thrusts later, "I'm gonna... gonna cum!" Fang told Leon.

"Do it inside of my ass!" Leon replied. Fang let out semen inside of Leon. Leon let out his load all over the grass beneath him. Fang pulled out.

"That was great", they both told each other in sync. 

"FANG!" , Fangs trainer called ready to pick him up from the daycare. 

"Got to go. Good bye", Fang was returned to his pokeball.

Leon started crying because he would never see Fang again. Half an hour later Leons trainer returned to pick him up. Leon was returned to his pokeball, Alex payed the daycare lady and off they went with their adventure. 

END