Starting Line

While a busted door revealed a hedgehog unable to slow down, a muffled yell of "Wait!" could be heard, although this does not mean Sonic listened. Knowing the Green Hill Zone like the back of his hand, Sonic did extraordinary actions that would not even look possible at first view. There were two enemies, one above the other on a different ground where the height is tall. However, Sonic hit the first enemy in a manner where he bounced back although keeping his momentum and trajectory, while he stayed in his ball-shaped form, he hit the other robot that was just barely hit from below. From that hit too, Sonic would be boosted yet again, as if he was in a pinball machine, but in an extremely large world/zone area that again, would seem impossible. Because of his motions and knowledge of the layout, it took Sonic less than a minute to actually whiz through a goal post, dictating the next area Sonic was now heading into, freeing all the Flickies by tapping the button on the large capsule whilst running.

     The next zone contained no Badniks which was a clear sign Egg-man was awaiting him. Still not slowing down, the sound of a jet halted Sonic, right before his metal counter-part spiked the floor from above in front of Sonic. A quick radio stutter soon beamed with Egg-man boasting his new creation, but like Sonic, no one had actually cared to hear it even if there was something important he mentioned. Sonic had no idea how his Metal counter-part came back but he was not going to let it beat him in a race even if it meant starting a winning streak. The blue blur dashed off in the middle of Egg-man's epilogue.