Invisible, Even to Ghost

I hung from the pipe in the small room in the basement that I decided to "live" in essentially. I messed with my fingers as I hung there and thought, "Today is a big day. Oh yes it is. Its the day you went haywire." My ex boyfriend, Kaiden, walked into the room, "Hey Lena." I gave him a small half smile, "Hey Kai." He sat down in the rocking chair in the corner, "Do you know what day it is?" My mouth opened to respond but I just shut it and went back to playing with my fingers. I listened as the rocking chair moved back and forth, "Today is our 19 year anniversary, you know of the day we died." A tear went down my cheek, "Oh yeah."

He rolled his eyes, "SERIOUSLY NO APOLOGY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND NO GODDAMN APOLOGY!" I grab onto the pipe with one hand and let my legs swing off. I walked passed him to leave the room but he grabbed my arm, he spun me around and put his lips on mine. I stood there shocked but pulled away and just stared at him, "I thought you hated me Kai?" He shook his head, "I am just upset. I just wish you would apologize." I looked at my feet, "I would apologize but I know that it wouldn't make it better. And you know it is true." He let go of my arm, "Sadly it is. But I still love you." I gave him a fake little smile, "I think I am gonna leave the room." He looked shocked, "Really after all these weeks of you trapping yourself in here and not leaving. Good, you should. Get out there. See what everyone is up to."

I smiled and turned around, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and worked up the courage to step out of my chamber. It had been 9 weeks since I had stepped foot out of my little room down here. And 19 years ago when I died on the very grounds of this house. Ever since that day I have hidden myself from all the other ghosts. I noticed that not everyone could see some of the ghost and that's when I realized that people could only see you if you wanted them to. So I tried it with ghosts, cause I didn't want to be seen. By anyone.

The only person that can see my is Kaiden and I think that is because when we died our blood touched when it spilled down and touch the lawn. So therefore our souls are connected and we can always see each other. Its funny cause I know every ghost in this house but they don't know me. One of them I know pretty well because when I was alive I was friends with his sister, Adelaide. She was sweet and her and her brother were close. So she told me a lot about him. He was the normal cute blonde guy you went to high school with, oh yeah. I also went to High School with him, its funny because we died the same year. 1994. I never approached him because I was scared of rejection. That's why I think I had such a hard time keeping things good with Kaiden. That year was stressful for me, it was the year my sister died and I was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. But I guess that its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

~~~

I went upstairs because I heard a fucking ton of noise coming from there. I tried to be as quite as possible, I opened the door and went out into the hallway. I looked around when I saw that people were moving furniture into the house, "Someone is moving in." I ran past them out the door and saw moving trucks and men. I then scavenged around until I found the kitchen where a girl and her mother sat, "I am still mad about us moving across the country but this house is pretty fucking creepy and I like that." The mother looked at her daughter, "Violet!" The girl laughed, "Sorry mom."

I got closer to them and examined. I was amazed because it had been so long since I had seen a human corpse that was alive and living. I was also excited because I had someone to become friends with. Today was a pretty good day to leave wasn't it, I thought to myself. I smiled and ran back down to the basement and looked for Kaiden, "Kai! Kai!!" I saw him walk around the corner, "Yeah?" I smiled and jumped up, "Guess what?!" He shrugged. I jumped up and squealed, "SOMEONE IS MOVING INTO THE HOUSE!!!" His eyes widened and I ran over to hug him. We smiled and shared out moment. I didn't care if today was the day that had made it 19 years of me being dead, today we had new people to befriend. And I would make sure that I make friends with our new family.

A/N: Hey guys, so I know this chapter kind of sucks but it is 3:52 in the morning so yea. I hope you semi like it. And next chapter will be better. I promise you my little Reapers. LAVA YOU!!!