Chapter 1

Hey Everyone i'm Destiny York and i'm 14 i have long blonde hair and blue eyes i live here in Virginia with my best friends Cassie, Camila, Kayden, and Aiden(plus we all live right beside each other) we have been friends since 5th grade we are currently in 8th grade. Now that you know a little about my life lets get on to my story.

Destiny's Pov

So it was Monday which means i have school its currently 7:00 and my bus gets here at 7:30 "Oh Gosh" i took a quick shower and got dressed (pick at the top) and i checked on my phone to see what time it was it was 7:25 so i grab my bag and a apple and walked out the door i seen Cassie and Camila walk outside of there house (btw Cassie and Camila are sisters) "hey guys" i said to the girls "hey Destiny" Cassie said "do you know where the boys are" Camila said "Nope I'll text Kayden i said"

destiny- where are you guys? Its 7:27
Kayden- we decided to walk
Destiny- Really you could of texted me
Kayden- sorry forgot see you at school
Destiny-Bye
Kayden-Bye

Destiny Pov

"They said they where gonna walk" i said "When is the bus gonna GET HERE" Camila said in anger "calm down Camila" Cassie said ~bus pulls up~ "Finally" we all said "its 7:40" i said looking on my phone.
We got to school and me, Cassie, and Camila went to our locker which are right next to each other (for the lockers its Cassie,Aiden,Camila, Kayden, then me)

Skip To Lunch cos why not

Then Kayden and Aiden Come "where the hell where you guys?" Cassie said in a toned voice. "I told Destiny that we where walking to school" Kayden said "it only take 5 minutes to get here from our house" said Camila. Kayden and the other girls start to yell at each other but only where they can here so me and Aiden start to have a chat because we where bored listening to them yelling. "So how are you and Jessica" i said (Jessica is Aiden's Girlfriend) "we're good" he said in a sad voice "Whats wrong Aiden?" I said in a worried voice "Nothing" he said letting a tear escape his eye "Aiden tell me Whats Wrong" i said sadly because Aiden was sad "I caught Jessica cheating on me" he said crying softly (Jessica and Aiden been dating for one year) i'm gonna give that B*tch A B*TCH SLAP i yelled in anger only where we could hear "no destiny your only gonna make things worse" he said "Fine" i groaned okay so me and Aiden go check on the girls and Kayden they were still yelling at each other "OKAY SETTLE DOWN" i yelled where only we could hear they stopped in shock then Everyone Stopped and went to the cafeteria we got in line and got out food then went to our table and ate the we heard a mic turn on an saw Mrs.Simon and announced that there was gonna be a dance on Friday and she also announced that there is a new student coming tomorrow his name is Jacob sartorius (this was before Jacob got famous ) then me and the gang started to talk if we should bring him into the gang they said okay if he wants "Wanna hang After School" Kayden Asked Me "sure" i said.