Chapter 1 | school

You loved watching jack, you knew his upload time up to the period of the day his videos uploaded, you'd always check to see what video it was this time. *phone buzzes* "I wonder what he posted" you say in your head. You knew the notification was for Jack, you didn't have notifications on for anyone else, so it had to be him. You open your phone, trying not to get caught by the teacher in math. "Jacksepticeye just uploaded a video 'I'm going to vidcon!'" It reads out. " great," you think to yourself "another event I'll hear all about and never get to go to..." You spend the rest of the class with your head resting on your desk. *bell rings* "finally, " you whisper "lunch. The only time of the day I get to see my best friends." They'd been your friends since as long as you can remember. This year was tough, you just began high school and none of your best friends were in any of your classes. You felt so alone in almost every class, but you managed to get by. You grab your lunch and sit at your regular table, waiting for them to show. You wait for 10 minutes and they're no where to be seen. So you text one, Katie, you know she'll answer.
(K= Katie
Y= You)
Y= hey, where r u guys?
K= oh shit...
K= we're so sorry 
Y= for what?
Y= where are you guys?
K=ya... About that... During vocal, we were talking during our break in between songs, about going out for lunch. We totally forgot you weren't seeing us till lunch, I never got the chance to tell you. I promise though, I'll make it up to you I swear.
Y= yea, whatever, see you after school I guess. Have a good lunch.
*you turn off your phone, not even bothering too wait for a response.* "fuck," you say to yourself under your breath " I knew this would happen... I knew they'd forget about me and I'd be all alone... I guess I could eat quickly and go watch jacks video. " you ate your sandwich as quick as possible, you didn't really like them, but you were to shy to buy lunch at the cafeteria, so you always made a quick sandwich. A few minutes later you find yourself in the south stairwell of the school, sitting at the very bottom, hoping no one will see you and laugh... Again.

///
Hey guys, I'm starting this new fanfic, I'm not the best at them but I hope you like it :)