Chapter 11: Reunited With the Fam (Another Filler Chapter?)

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I'm also sorry in advance for this chapter...there's not that much Levi interaction as I had hoped. I also just wanted to introduce y'all to a few new characters! Okay I'll just let you read now. Enjoy!
~Corporal's daughter

(Y/N) POV
"—ke up! Wake up you (inserts any choice of curse words)!"

I groaned as I was being shaken. I squinted and caught sight of black hair and grey eyes. I yawned and swatted his hands off my shoulders and sat up.

"Ugh...what time is it even?" I groan, sleepily. I squinted at the person's face. It must have been Levi seeing as I didn't have to lift my head that much to see him.

"It's 6 in the morning you Dipshit," Levi clicked his tongue, "You slept in for an hour already."

Levi dusted his pants and started to turn away. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly, Levi turned back around. He opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Later I—" he immediately shut his mouth again and turned back away and practically stomped out the door. He slammed  the door closed and I chuckled. Same old tsun-tsun Levi.

Some time later...

"Gah! What the actual flyi—mphhh!"

Hands were slapped onto my mouth as I tried to squirm out of this person's grip. I squeaked a little and was roughly turned around. My eyes widened and I quietly gasped.

Tears made their way to my eyes. I sniffed and hugged the person. I hadn't seen him for so long. He was basically my father figure.

"Jonas!" I squeaked.

He just smiled, a few wrinkles now adorned his slightly tanned face. He pat my head and hugged me back. I just smiled, but then I just remembered that I was in disguised. I pulled away confused. Before I could say anything, Jonas chuckled.

"I can recognize you anywhere, anytime, (y/n). I've missed you," he said, pulling me into the hug again.

"I've missed you too," I sighed, happily, my voice shaking a bit.

We embraced each other for a little while longer until Jonas finally pulled away. He smiled at me while he started dragging me away.

"They'll be glad to see you again," he said.

My smile widened. I'll be able to see two of my other best friends.

"Dad!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I heard two gasps and I smiled widely.

"I-is that..."

"Oh my...flying horses!"

I simply chuckled at their reactions. It was great to see my two "siblings" again. Their names are Edelina Renn and Raimond Fuchs. Edelina is Jonas' real daughter. Raimond was also like me. He lost both of his parents and Jonas took him in.

Edelina is a kind and gentle soul. She is also very wise and careful with many things. Though she may seem all calm and soothing, she is quite jumpy and never actually calm. She's always excited to learn new things. She is three years younger than me, so about 17.

Edelina has her late mother's soft, brown hair, which has a few strands of blue and purple. She usually puts them in pigtails but when we're in training, she puts her hair in a french braid or a bun. She also has a few piercings. Edelina has the biggest, bluest eyes that sparkle like gems in the sunlight. They are also as clear as the ocean. Her smile is the cutest thing that you will ever see. Edelina is quite a bit taller than me, maybe about 5'6" and has a slim, yet somehow curvy frame.

Raimond is also quite smart. He is extremely active and is always happy-go-lucky. He gets really quiet and serious when he is super concentrated though. Raimond is also quite moody. He can go from 0-100 and back down again faster than you can say "titan". He is sly and sneaky. He can probably even scare Levi (he claims he has but he probably hasn't...seeing as Levi is EXTREMELY grumpy when he wakes up). He is a year younger than me, so right now he is 19.

Raimond has fluffy, ginger hair and bright green eyes. He has a few, cute freckles here and there. He also has an adorable accent, though I couldn't tell what it was. His ears are kind of elf-like. He has a lanky frame, but he can surely beat even Levi in an arm wrestling competition. He is also quite tall, standing at around 6'2".

Both of them were in Hanji's squad last time I checked. They both are geniuses and sort of share Hanji's passion after all. Last time I checked they were a thing too.

"Yup, it's me!" I laughed as they both leapt onto me, causing all of us to fall. I heard Jonas chuckle and Edelina starts crying.

"We missed you...I missed you! Sweet freckled jesus! Where have you been?!" the younger girl buried herself into my chest. I just chuckle and pat her soft hair.

"Yeah! Seriously, (y/n)," Raimond sighed, sitting up. Boy did I miss his accent.

I smiled and pat both of their heads. Raimond was like a little fox and Edelina was like a baby kitten.

"Guys, I missed you too. I'll tell you later though, I need to see Levi," I said, reluctantly getting up.

Both of their shoulders slumped and their eyes drooped. I chuckled at the sight as Jonas wrapped his arms around them.

"I'll tell you at dinner. I'll meet you guys here alright? I promise," I smile. Both of them brightened again.

Wherever Levi is...

"Oi, Dipshit. You're late," Levi said, sternly. I sighed and clasped my hands behind my back, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Sorry Levi...I got...caught up by a few people," I admitted. He raised an eyebrow at me. He hummed and turned away.

"Anyways. I need you to finish these and then you're dismissed until after dinner," Levi sighed while shoving a giant stack of papers towards me.

"Yes, sir!"

"Whatever..."

An eternity later...

"Done! Bye Levi!" I yell as I scramble out of his room, excited to see my friends again.

I heard a quiet and confused "what" come from Levi before I dashed out. I ran to where I last saw them and I saw the two waiting already. They waved at me. I waved back.

"Come on, we can eat dinner in my room," I said.

"You don't live with Levi anymore?" Edelina asked, cocking her head to the side, cutely.

I chuckled and shook my head, "Nope, I'll explain it later. I do live across him though."

"Hmm...he could over hear us later so why don't we go to our room?" Raimond suggested, dropping an arm over Edelina. He kissed the top of her head and she giggled.

I chuckled, "Well, if you insist."

We made our way back to the building to get dinner. I slowed my pace down a little, savor ing the view of the cute couple in front of me. I'm glad I could see them again. Being reunited with my family somehow puts me at ease for a while.

A/N: Yaaaa thanks for reading! Also if you were wondering, I did draw that and as you can tell, I'm horrible at coloring inside the lines and I apologize for the crappy lighting...thanks for bearing with me.
~Yours truly