chapter one.

Layla p.o.v

Today was the worst day ever, I had woke up late because my alarm didn't ring. The shower didn't work I still had shampoo in my hair, I also lost my keys. My day was going fine I was ready to go home and watch my t.v show in Netflix until the worst thing that ever happened to me I was called in by my boss Mr. Bostwick .

Mr Bostwick or kellin was a mean ruthless boss he order everybody around whoever dared to question his work was fired.

I was confused on why I was called to his office , as I was walking I saw my coworkers whispering to each other others gave me looks of sympathy while they pack up ready to go home.

I gulped nervously as invisible sweat was on my forehead. I was finally here It give out a scary aura that made anybody cower down.

" Mr.Bostwick will see you know " Sarah the assistant said . Sarah was a 40 year old happily married to her husband having 3 kids.

I guess that's way Mr.Bostwick picked her he knew she wasn't going to try to have sex with him like all the girls in the industry.I turned to look at her as she got up and walked to the door ,she knocked on the door .

" come in " a voice said which held so much authority I shiver. Sarah opened the door and I walked inside the room " thank you that will be all Sarah, you can go home now" he said

Sarah closed the door shut. I took in Mr.Bostwick office for the first time amazed when I saw how elegant it looked. There was two leather chairs in front of that was a table it had a apple iMac and paper scatter every where.

"Ms. Parker , please take a seat" I was startled when I heard him speak. "Um yes sir " I whisper as I toke a seat . Mr.Bostwick was standing looking out the skyscraper window it was dark outside, already 10 o'clock.

"It seems you came late today" he said as he turned around to now look at me. My eyes opened wide how the hell did he know. " you might be wondering how I knew you were late " he said walking towards his chair, Hell yeah I was.

"Let's just say I know things and know people " he stated . For the first time I could see his face clearly, his green eyes looked at me as if he could see through my soul. His jet black hair and those lips look so kissable. I bite my lip as I looked at him " Ms.Parker did you hear what I said?" He asked as he raised that perfect eyebrow of his.

My face turned red as I didn't know what he said kellin looked at my face and smirked. " do you mind repeating what I said to you?" He inquired.

My face turned more red if it was possible , " well you said um that well i-I-I- I really don't know I wasn't listening" I whispered. "Tisk tisk Ms.Parker first come in late and now not listening" he shook his head disapprovingly. I

gulp in fear as he slowly moved form behind his desk to behind me. I stayed still my shoulders tense , I felt a hot breathed on my neck as his hands moved my hair out of the way .

A kiss was placed there my heart beats faster as the feel of his lips lingers there. " I think you deserve a punishment " he whispers seductively ,

before I could think what the hell was going on I was suddenly laying down on his desk everything now on the floor . I looked into his eyes I could see lust , "Mr. Bostwick what - what are you doing " I stuttered nervously .

" what I should of done a long time ago , by the way call me kellin " he whispered as he leaned in and kiss me on the lips . His lips were as soft as a rose petal and gentle , I moaned at the feeling .

My hands moved behind his neck and my fingers tangled with this soft hair . The kiss was getting more passionate I pulled kellin hair which earn me a sexy groan form him .

I was getting more and more sexually aroused by him . I felt his soft cold hands going up my tight black skirt I shivered at the contact he went higher as he rested his hand on my pussy .

"Mmm baby you are all wet and for me " he groaned as he slowly started rubbing me . " ugh , oh god " I moaned as I open my eyes to see him already looking at me my face filled with pleasure .

I slowly started closing my eyes but he stopped me " no no baby open your eyes keep them open " I did what he said and kept my eyes open , I was panting and moaning so much i was about to cum before I could reach my peak

he stopped I let out a loud groan for agreement . " why why did you stop "I ask panting as he slowly got up and started taking his tie and button up off " cause I don't want you to cum just yet " he said my eyes travel down his chest seeing tattoos all over his chest and arms .

" strip " he command " what " I ask confused " strip" he once again commanded I did what he said and strip when I was ready to take my skirt off he stop me " I want you to take it off slowly and turn around" I turn around and slowly unzipped the back of my

skirt I shook my ass to give kellin a show as I got it off I heard a sharp intake definitely knowing it work I smirked as I continued but this time I grabbed my black pantie

and pulled it down to show half my ass as I pulled it back up I heard an inpatient growl I teasingly pulled my pantie down bending down also . I felt kellin hand grabbing my ass I moaned as he gripped my ass he turned me around and crash our lips together his hands wonder around my back he slowly moves us back to his desk.

as he sets me down I sit on his desk as I see him move away already naked to find what I can guess a condom he looked on his left drawer down to fish out a condom he open the packet and slide the already lube condom down his long shaft. He walks back to me " are you ready " he ask kindly ,

I nodded my head yes as he spread my legs open he position himself in front of my already wet pussy . He slowly push himself in me as I closed my eyes in pain tears falling down my flush cheek " shhhh baby it's ok it's only going to last a few minutes " he said sweetly.

when he was finally all the way in he waited for me to get adjusted to his size and pain . The pain slowly went away and I moaned enjoying him inside me . Kellin heard me moan as he looked at me his eyes were filled with pain from not moving and lust from being inside of me. "Go faster" I demanded I didn't have to tell him twice as he happily moved inside me.

" oh god that's it kellin " I moaned as I threw my head my mouth forming itself into a 'o' shape. Kellin grab my hips and push me inside him more . " mmmm you are so tight " kellin groaned as he pulled all the way out and slammed back in . The pleasure was building up and I could feel it " kellin I'm about to cum " I whispered " me too , let's cum together " I could only nod my head yes as he slammed hard and faster my breaths coming out as pants .

I couldn't help myself any longer as I want to cum , kellin finally said the magical words I want to hear " cum" . I finally came and so had Kellin when I heard his groan my hips shook uncontrollably him still inside . Kellin pulled away as he lean in for a kiss , the kiss was not rough but sweet he pulled away as a string of saliva connected our lips .

I breathed heavily in and out . When I finally had control of my breathing Kellin asked " wanna go a second round " " hell yeah" I said . That's how we end up having a second round than a third until we were finally tired.