pt. 1

I was sitting in class, when i felt heavy breathing on my back. I brushed it off though, because i thought that it was just another person, i am in class after all. Then i heard ticking on the ceiling. It sounded like nails tapping against a table. I had a hunch on what this was, but i didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet. I waited for a few minutes listening to the ticking, when a classmate screemed. I looked over and she had a deep cut from her shoulder down to her hand. I know what these are now. These are demons.

I quickly reached into my backpack and grabbed out a bag of vider. This is an herb that can make you see demons clearly. Vider will never be able to find in a store, but maybe in an herb shop, but only rarely. Even though some humans have them, a human can't find them on there own. They can only be given to you by an angel, a human demon, or an ex-demon. Mine was given to me a human demon, which are less violent than normal demons. Human demons have the capability of changing from a human demon to an ex-demon by doing a number of good deeds. Unlike regular demons, human demons, angels, and ex-demons are all visible to humans, without the use of vider.

I grabbed out my bag of vider and tossed a piece into my mouth. I looked around for the demon. One was hanging on a curtain and another on the ceiling. These were unguli, upper level demons with long sharp claws that can slice you in half with a single blow. I needed to evacuate everyone as soon as possible, but i know that unguli travel in groups of 20 - 30, so there must be more scattered around the school. I don't think that it's possible for me to get everyone out without them seeing the demons. They'll need to absorb viber.

As the other students were panicking, i grabbed a water bottle and dropped a piece of viber in the water. Once it dissolved, i stood on a desk and sprayed it around the room. I waited a moment for it to soak into their skin. I jumped towards the girl, pulling out a small blade and a bandage from my bag.

I wrapped up her arm and yelled for everyone to follow me. Fearful of what was going on, they all obeyed and started out the door.