Chatting with Katee

Adrianna's POV

"Hey, how's it going?" I say into my laptop.
"Good, I got a new littlest pet shop set yesterday after I got off of Skype with you." Says Katee.
"Cool, which one?" I say.
"I got the first around the world set." She replies.
"Awesome!" I say
"Adrianna, it's time for breakfast." calls my mom.
"Ok, well I gotta go so I will see you at the mall at three right?" I ask.
"Yep." She says, sounding almost unsure at first.
"Ok, bye. See you later." I say as I end the video call. I walk down to the kitchen and see poptarts and toaster strudels on paper plates, I sit down and choose a smores poptart and have a glass of milk with foam on the top.
"So honey, what are you going to do today?" Asks my mom.
"Well I am going to the mall to get some books and some piercings." I answer.
"Oh, ok, you want more peircings, I was thinking that just ear piercings were gonna be enough." Says my mom.
"Well I just decided I wanted snake bites and an eye brow piercing so I have been saving up money and working overtime at work soon could pay for them, I hope that it's ok with you. Is it ok?" I reply.
"Yes, that is fine with me, would you like me to drive you there?" She asks.
"No no, I am ok to drive, it will be fine,
I got my license last week when I turned seventeen. Remember?" I ask.
"Oh yes, that's right I keep forgetting that you are seventeen and not fourteen anymore. Silly me." Says my mom, and by then I have all but saved my poptart.
"Well it's time for me to go and get ready I have got a big day today." I say excitedly as I head up the stairs to my room. We have a big house and it is fabulous. Although my mom still doesn't understand why I want piercings and why I think that they are cool. As I walk into my room I see my snakes Chicken and Pasta, they are king snakes and I don't know why I named them after foods I was just feeling somewhat girly that day. But anyway I walk into the closet and take a brown and gold sleeveless shirt and some black long short shorts and go into my bathroom and change and after that I slip on my black combat boots, grab my keys and purse, throw my phone in my purse, and put the four hundred dollars I earned at work in my wallet then put my wallet in my purse and I walk out the door when I got down stairs I yell "BYE MOM, I LOVE YOU I WILL SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT!!" then I walk out the front door and get into my truck and drive to the mall.