Stolen Hearts

On December 23rd 1767 Sasha Harper gets kidnapped by someone her father is looking to arrest. Her father is a really important man in his field which makes hi think he has the right to treat everyone around him like shit. Her mother died during childbirth and is never really talked about. There was one person who is going o change Sasha's life forever whether she likes it or not. 

Sasha rode her horse down to the small market stalls in mid London to get some groceries. "Excuse me Miss, sorry to bother you but would you like a newspaper for 2 pence?" the kind looking old man said to her as he smiled politely. "I would very much so, thank you" she said as she took the paper out of his hands whilst replacing it with a 2 pence coin. After she got the groceries she rode home and into the lounge. She took the paper out of the paper bag she had been given and started reading the abrupt front story line. 

                                                                  Murder in the Ballroom

A young female was brutally raped and stapped to death by an unknown man who goes by the name of slicer all females under the eligale age to consent should stay at home at all times advised by police. Although the police are undergoing investigations in this tragic murder there is a chance that they will not find him. It is highly unlikely that he will stay in London and is likely that he will strike again. BEWARE.

Sasha ran to tell her father whom already knew he was the main detective in the hole investigate. He demanded that she stay inside at all times and that she has not to talk to any men without his permission. That night her father was out working Sasha was sleeping in her bed when a man walked through the door put his hands on her mouth. She screamed but she was not heard "Be Quiet and I will not hurt you." he said as she jerked his he towards her and made he look him in they eye. He left a note saying...