NIGHT OF MEMORIES

"Chinnu,SRK's movie is on tv",my mother shouted from the hall after our dinner.

"Which one...??" I asked hastily lost in my deep thoughts of the lady for whom I was her Shahrukh some time ago.

Yes,it was around two years we broke up from a relationship that was as beautiful as a painting one would have cherished for....

"Dil toh pagal hai",reply came from my sweetest mom.

I rammed into the hall for the movie.As the name suggest,the heart is always mad at the person we can do everything for.

The pre-climax scene was running where Shahrukh and Madhuri were in each other's arms after having an unanswerable rapid fire from the king khan itself.

My fav actor,himself was making me remember all d candid moments I spent with her in our beautiful relationship.

The movie was done and at the end was the quote by Yash Chopra himself...
"Somewhere......
Someone.............
Is made for you........"

I have found my someone around six years ago and made my dream of making her mine true,but thanks to my joker faced fate that showed me it's middle finger and made her run away from me.

Now, I felt some moist around my left pupil,a tear rolling down my cheek.As they say tear from left eye meant sorrow.It was indeed a sorrow....not for the loss of her..but the increase of vaccum in my life.

I had to rush to my bed to avoid the encounter from my mom as she would reason the tears in my eyes.

Any mother wouldn't like tears to be rolled from their precious child,so was mine.

With every sunset in the world calendar,there was an increase in sunshine filled with sweet and sour moments in the locked chamber of my heart.Ultimately they would be making me drive an emotional roller coaster at the cost of a night.

I lied on my bed putting in the earphones for music-the ultimate relaxation of my fucked up life.

Irony is that the ultimate relaxation of my life didn't show its pity on me as it started playing the song we dedicated to each other....which had d lyrics of us being together and I doing anything for her.

The next worst thing to happen was memories rolling in a bioscope over my ceiling with everything B/W and blur,but her face was illuminating in the roll with a 4k resolution.

Every night,I thought of not to be the prey for this emotional turmoil,but it cannot be avoided that easily as she was the only girl who gave me the pleasure of being in love as well as the trauma of being separated after love.

Having all this in mind,I started to think of some random moments I remembered about her.....

To be continued.......