Introduction into Shattered

''Killing is a tradition in this town''

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Alyssa Lane, best friend of Audrey Jensen and Noah Foster, was just a normal 16 year old girl. A girl who everyone knows not to mess with, one who has a nice and a bad side. When the murder of Nina Patterson happened, everyone's lives flipped upside down. A serial killer is on the loose and the students of Lakewood High School are the targets 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lakewood looks like an ordinary town. Comfortable for families and others to move into and settle down. This town has a memorable history to every Lakewood citizen, unforgettable to anyone and everyone who has heard of Lakewood itself.  Once you hear about this story, you're going to want to move back out of Lakewood.

The story of Brandon James is long and horrifying, one that no one would believe could happen in a small town like this. Brandon had something called Proteus syndrome, a rare condition of overgrown bones, skin, and other tissues. He mostly lived in a shed behind his house, hiding from bullies and his parents. His mom home schooled him, while his dad was ashamed of him. The only one who cared for him was his older brother, Troy. whenever he went out, he wore a post-op surgical mask, in order to hide what was behind it. Doctors had tried to fix his face multiple times but failed .

What is the point of this story you ask? This is the juicy part. Rumor has it, he had fallen in love. His brother had said Brandon was obsessed. He wrote her anonymous love letter, made her little carvings to show his love for her. One day at a Halloween dance at Lakewood High School, Brandon worked up the nerve to go and talk to her. At first it went fine. Then a bunch of drunk guys jumped him, thinking they were saving the girl from a monster.

After a while of accepting this bullying, Brandon snapped. Once he was done, he ended up killing five people. After local police chased him for a while, the hunt for Brandon James ended at Wren Lake. The girl,  who had yelled monster, had agreed to meet him.  She said that he should turn himself in, to not hurt anyone else. Guns were fired and the girl screamed, as Brandon James fell into the lake, floating in the cold water. No one ever knew who the girl was. 

Now back to the present time.

Everything in Lakewood was normal after that. Until the murder of Nina Patterson, a Lakewood High School student, struck. Rumors of Brandon James being back began circling throughout the whole town. This murder causing shock through every Lakewood High School student, thinking they were going to be next. Secrets begin to unfold and nine of Lakewood High School students are caught right in the middle of it.

With murders to follow, Alyssa Lane starts to worry, along with her friends, as they try to find the person responsible for these crimes. Being in dangerous situations brings the group of unique people together as they never thought would've happened. Through this story of revenge and horror in these teenagers lives, everything changes, each page, each line, each word. A different story in each and every one of them. The things you find out about them will shock you in ways you never thought would be possible.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A.N

I've literally been watching Scream since it started on MTV. The movies are my life, I love each and every one of them and once I heard that they were creating a show similar to it I was so ready for a new fandom to join. Once I saw Noah in the first episode I saw how his character has so much to him and more than they show. So I decided to write a story for him. I've been wanting them to have someone for Noah, ever since the Riley thing he just hasn't had anyone except for Audrey and Emma. I think Alyssa is perfect for him even though she is a fictional character of mine. Also I've kinda ship Emma and Noah together. 

Danielle Campbell as Alyssa Lane