●Thirty-Two: News●

OK, here's your carrot again guys 😂

For some reason, a lot of you favor Shin more wow ❤

☆☆☆☆

You had to blink dozens of times and proceeded to pinch his cheek.

"Oww--What was that for, (Y/N)?!" He rubbed the sore spot in pain, sending you a nasty glare.

"...Just making sure." You whispered timidly.

"Making sure that what?!"

"That I'm not hallucinating."

"Why don't you do that to yourself then?" Midorima conspicuously bent down to your height, since you were practically a dwarf compared to him, "Or do you want me to kiss you again?" Honestly, you found it amazing how he wasn't even stuttering.

You fidgeted under his marveling gaze, "Maybe."

He brushed away your fringes that were framing your face, slowly dipping down to lock his lips with yours again, though this time, you reciprocated the kiss with fervor. Your hands wandered to his hard chest before they encircled his neck. It wasn't until then you felt something wet and slimy flickering on your lower lip, realizing it was his zealous tongue as you opened your mouth, granting him acess to taste your insides further. He was being so intensely aggressive, it turned you on, clutching on the back of his shirt when you felt yourself getting weak in the knees.

You could tell he was eventually finding the position he was in uncomfortable and numbing when he wrapped his long arms around your hips to hoist you up to his form but you unwillingly pushed Midorima off of you, causing him to click his tongue in disappointment.

"Wait, but Shintarō..." You sported on the most convincing puppy eyes that could only mean one thing. You were asking for something.

And he knew exactly what it was that you wanted.

"Fine. Hand me back the ring."

"No! This is mine now!"

"Give it to me."

"No..."

"Tch, it's all in the wrong order now."

"So?"

Letting out a short breath, he got down on one knee with your left hand over his palm, "(L/N) (Y/N), I've been with you for as long as I can remember. At first, I thought you were just some suicidal freak with anger issues who also happened to be my neighbor when we were kids and I wasn't sure how it happened but I was suddenly dragged into your troublesome life. It was annoying how you constantly kept following me around, especially in school since you were a year older than me. Even after all the hurtful things I said to you, you still wouldn't go away...and as time passed, I found myself subconsciously wanting to protect your stupid smile...worrying about you...Everybody thought you were an amazing upperclassman with a strong sense of justice and certitude, that you were an invincible entity due to all the troublemakers you've beaten up, but in reality, you're as frail as a towering deck of cards. It might not seem like it to other people, but even a single air of movement is all it takes to tear you down. And for that, you make it impossible for me to be away from you. I know I made the biggest mistake ever when I left you because it hit me hard and made me realize that other than treating patients, my life holds no meaningful value...if I don't get to spend it with you, nanodayo. I l-love you, (Y/N). With everything I have, I'm asking you to offer me not just your hand, but also your entire being, and you can't say no since you're already wearing the ring."

You had expected him keep it short, but this clearly exceeded what you wanted to hear from him. After all, the only times he ever said something affectionate and sweet was in your dreams. A genuine smile etched itself on your mien before you tackled him to the floor.