Da Only Chapter.

Aphmau X Potato

*exaggeratedly clears throat*

Aphmeow looked sadly outside to the car. "If only I could drive to McDonalds." She said and sighed. Just then, her mom came in and was like: "Y U TALK TO UR SELF?! Y U INSANE!!?? U CLEAN UR ROOM AND THEN WE CAN GOES TO BURGER KING!" Afmoo sighed and got off her window. She finished cleaning her room and walked to her mom. "Moms can we's goes to the McDonalds?" Aphlicious askeded. "NO CUZ U TALK TO URSELF LIKE INSANES! WE ONLY GOES TO BURGER KING!" Her mommy yelleded. "Fine.." Affffffffmmmmau walked inside her room to gets her shoes, when suddenly... A LARGE CLOUD OF FRECH FRIES APPEARDED! Once the fog cleareded, Aphsome saw the most beautiful sights in her the world. The potato. She immediately falls in love with it, and forgets about Aaron. "OMG I LOVES YOU!" She exclaimeded as she hugged the potato. Just then, after that, Garryoth appeared. "GET YOURS HANDEDS OFF ME'S POTATO!!" Garmeow attacked Aphmah, but befores he could get get the potato, Apherro chucked her beloved out the window to save it, causing the window to crash down. She manageded to stun him and parkored out of the window. She picked up Potato and ran. She ran all the ways to the poato forests. "French fry- I mean potato, let's get married here." The soon-to-be-French-fry noddeded and the great-great apple tree was the priests. "Does you's take Potato to be your wife?" "I does." "Poato, does you take Aphbow to be your-" just then, great-great apple tree was interrupted by Gar-Gar saying: "THIS IS ILLEGALS!!" Aphyow and Gar-Car foughted to the death. She was about to loose, when great-great apple tree fell on top of Garroth Ro'Meow. "Go, Aphmmmmmmmoooooo! I'll keeps her here! Go love your apple!" He said as Garlath struggled to escape his all powerful apple braches. She took potato by the hand and ran off, but poato wouldn'ts budges. "Run potato!" Apho yelled. "Me no's want to go! I loves it here! If you love me's, let me go." Potata said. She let's go of Pottato hand and watched as he joineded his bros and sis. "Goodbyes pottatto."

*cries at dramatic ending*