♥Natalie & Louis

Song for image-Baby I by Ariana Grande

Louis wanted to make this date perfect,you and him have been dating for only three weeks now but he swore he loved you already."Lou where are we going?Can I look now!"You begged as he covered your eyes to your mystery date."Babe you know I can't tell you that he said as he kissed you on the cheek and moved your long wavy black/brown hair out of the way."Ok are you ready!"Louis screamed in excitement."Sure"You laughed at how his voice had cracked when he screamed causing him to sound like a cat.Louis moved his hands away from your face and grinned as he looked at your face for a reaction.

"L-Louis this is so beautiful...wow."You said as your eyes were focused on all the lights of the city that were reflected into clear blue water."So shall we take a boat ride me lady?"Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows and picking you up bridal style."Louis your amazing."You said sweetly kissing his ear gently causing him to blush as he placed you in the boat."Guess what I got Harry to cook me"He smiled as he took out spaghetti from a brown basket inside the small boat."That smells great styles has out done himself."You said grinning as the boat started sail into lake and you had a perfect view of the stars.

"Hey Natalie,I'm happy I met you and that your a part of my life I-I love you and I know it's a early stage in our relationship,like way to early but I really do l-"Louis was going to say he loved you all over again until you placed your lips on his gently and kissed him."Louis I love you too."You said wrapping your arms around him and hugged him tightly."You really are perfect arnt't you Nat?"He asked jokingly."Of course I am"You said as you both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night.