Chapter 1

Riya's  POV

I had enough suggestions from my mom. She wanted to make me famous. But why, I don't want to. I want to live in my way like other girls but, i failed in all activities.....
1. Dancing: my mom wanted me to become famous by any cost. She joined me in a dance class. I thought it would be a piece of cake so I tried it in my way. It ended up as a failure.
2. Piano class: my mom never left her madness about me becoming famous. She dreamt of me becoming a great piano player. I totally knew piano. It is simply just pressing all the buttons and keys you find. I thought I would pass this but, once again a failure.
3. Drama: I have a name in my house, guess what........ 'The drama queen'. My mom again started to dream but, I couldn't fulfil her dream.

C 'mon I am twenty one, I can take my own decisions right? She told that she wanted to give me a birthday surprise but, it turned out to be a shock. She told me that I don't have to become famous anymore, I was the happiest person on the Earth at that second, only for a second. She told that she was getting me married with a rich man named Raj. Wait a second, excuse me she didn't even give me a choice. I had no option but, say yes.
I couldn't bare her torture anymore so I committed a suicide. I went to the bathroom and sat in the bathtub and cut my hand.