Chapter 1

It was morning, Tuesday.
"Lizzy, wake up and get ready for school!" My mum shouted to me from her room. "I need to clean my room after school," I muttered to myself. I woke my sister up after getting dressed I surprised she's still asleep. After me and my sister got ready for school we headed off, my mum stopped us and gave us a hug. "Eww" my sister (Zoe) complained " What is it, Zoe?" I asked with a puzzled face, "i stepped on a snail!"

-Time skip to school-

After dropping Zoe of I headed to high school, I knew it was going to be a terrible, it was her, her face makes me cringe just looking at it, the school bully Elizabeth and her so 'called' friends. "Hello lizzy," she sased at me "What do you want?" I asked in a high toned voice " Temper, temper I was only trying to be polite," she snorted like a pig, she pushed me out of way whilst her 'girl gang' stood there laughing. The bell went and I headed to maths class, a boy sat next to me I believe he's called Sean, he looked over at me with his crystal clear blue eyes, my cheeks went a dark shade of pink , "Are you ok, there? Sean asked in is deep voice, " I..I think so," I shivered. I decided to move to my friend Sam, unluckily Miss Avor (my math teacher)
entered and everyone sat in silence, she was a very stricked teacher, she did the register.
"Matthew"
"Yes"
"Tory"
"Yes"
"Sam"
"What, uh... Yes here definitely not asleep" giggles could be heard across the room
"Sean"
"Here"
"Lizzy"
"Here Miss" I said in embarrassment, I don't know why
"Ok students, get out your book and pencils... Ok today we're going to be doing fractions," Miss Avor declared, I just sighed and went with it.