Old Friend

Fleta's POV

I should tell them my name, but then they'll think I'm the demon from the stories. Also, Aphmau is Irean. She would hate me if she knew who I was. "I still haven't herd the masked one speak." Hyria states. I look up at her I don't want to speak knowing she knows who I am. "She hasn't spoken sense we got here. She doesn't talk much, but she's hardly ever silent." Aphmau said with a tad of worry in her voice. "Please speak. You won't even tell us your name." I guess I have to. "That's because of all of the myths about me saying I'm the destroyer when it's the demon inside of me. I didn't wish to speak because Hyria knows who I am." I say letting it out. I won't take off my mask and hood. "Fleta! You aren't dead! That's wonderful!" Hyria yells. "Hyria. I may not be dead but I was turned mortal exactly one year ago. I still have my powers but if I use them the demon will show. Have you found any way to rid me of the beast yet?" I hope she did I don't need this, thing, to try to control me any longer. Hyria's face lights up. "Yes I have! Come we shall have you free of that demon at long last." She says. I am so happy she has to be joking. Did she truly find a cure! This is the best news yet!

(I forgot to mention. Aph is not pregnant with Aaron's baby you should be able to figure where the story's going)

Hyria hands me a potion. "Drink this, and hurry." As she says. I drink the bottle and the demon flys out of me. The demon bursts into dust. It worked! I'm free! This is the best moment of my life! "Hyria thank you! This is amazing! You truly are amazing in every way possible!"