The Stepsisters of "Cinderella"

All I wanted was a loyal boyfriend. One who wouldn't cheat on me or fall in love with my sister. But this bitch had to ruin my perfect life

Your probably a little confused right. I've always been Allie the kind, sweet, smart, and innocent girl who would never cuss cheat or miss class. But apparently Callie had to run my life. You know the story you've heard it countless times about how mean Cinderella's sisters are well I guess I became one when my step sister Callie came into my life.

Alexandra and I had just got on the bus when mom texts me "don't forget to hand in your notes and come outside at 9:00," I was so upset when I had to miss school for my moms wedding. I need to keep my straight A's above a 95% to take all AP classes next year. Alexandra(we call her Alex) jumped off the bus excited to wear a sparky dress and to get out of school. As I walked to first period I saw my bf Tanner waiting to see me. Every moment I had was spent with him. we had been dating since 6th grade and now I'm a freshman. It always surprised me when he said "hey beautiful" since I wasn't amazingly beautiful. I looked pretty normal to me. But when we kissed in the hallway I felt very beautiful.The first bell rang saying I needed to get to class. As I kissed him goodbye he told me to have fun with my mom shopping for our gowns and her dress. He wished me good luck with my new sister Callie. "Alex why aren't you going to matter and energy" even though she was a sophomore I was still smarter than her being in honors physics.

I walked into class saying "good morning Mr. Fields." My teacher said "good morning Allie are you ready for the unit test?" "yeah." I took the test with ease while everyone looked confused. The bell rang and I went to second period, honors algebra 2 with Alex since I was much smarter than her. I sat right behind watching her fiddle with her pencil waiting for 9:00, I on the other hand didn't want to leave. "Could you please send Alexandra and Allie down to the office for dismissal," walking to my locker Alex was blabbering about how excited she was for dress shopping. *rolling my eyes* "Alex please realize that mom is the center of attention today not you." I grab my textbooks and notice that Alex takes nothing from her locker, because she is "to good for homework." As we walk outside I worry about getting my homework while Alex is twirling her hair stupidly!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have read this you are part the league of awesome people of awesomeness!! I 💗you all and hope you enjoyed reading my book