If Only I Hadn't Dreamed

"If Only".

Those words seem to start nearly all of my musings these days.

Yes, even now, years after my "accident". One would think I would leave those sort of thoughts behind. Think that I would've moved on.  Even I would.

But they never do leave you. Very few things in my life have remained loyal to me, like my dad or the little black hospital cat that mysteriously vanished two weeks ago. But those daunting words that seemed to be etched into every corner of my skull were very, very loyal.

"If only she had" done this, "If only he would have" done that.

Of course, I don't blame anyone for what happened to me. Not even the driver of that car. 

But the mind wanders.

============================

Hello! Thank you for reading the prologue to my story. I just wanted to let any readers know that I'm still in the process of drafting my entire story. I want to make sure my storyline is good and interesting so it will be better for you guys!

So because I'm still planning out "If Only I Hadn't Dreamed" (I'm not even sure that's what the title will be) I won't have a schedule for update. I just write whenever I feel inspired, and if I ever do finish planning the storyline, or if the idea becomes popular, I'll set up an updating schedule.

Thank you and have a wonderful night!

- Specs