Dancing don't leave me.

It was a fresh year of school and I was so excited to see all my friends and continue with dancing throughout the school year.

On the first day back I saw my two best friends Gemma and Selena I ran up to them and gave them a big hug, they were just as happy to see me as I was to see them.

The week went so fast that it was already the weekend and I wanted to catch up with Gemma and Selena on sunday but they both had plans so I didn't mind.

On Saturday I had dancing all day doing all styles of dance, jazz, ballet, tap, lyrical, acro and pointe.

Sunday came and I decided to go to the shops at the shops I thought I saw Gemma and Selena from behind but just didn't worry about it.

Monday was here and I had school so when I saw Gemma and Selena they didn't look very happy to see me. I didn't know if they were joking or being serious? I had First period with Selena which was Maths and she didn't even sit with me she just completely ignored me. When I went to my next class I got given this note saying "your ugly and fat no one cares about you...."

I just threw it in the bin and forgot about it but at lunch I went to go sit with my friends but they just walked away I called them and followed them but they acted like I wasn't there.

I was so upset hoping it would be fine tomorrow but I didn't have anyone to sit with.

After school I went to dancing and I was fine until the very end where I just thought of school and tried my best to not cry. It didn't work so I sat out for the rest of my class and then went home crying.

I came to school the next day hoping my friends wanted to be friends again. My friends were doing all this mean stuff and ignoring to me so I just say alone for the rest of that day.

That night I had dancing I just had lyrical and tap. I got thought lyrical but I didn't do that great. When I did tap I just couldn't do it so I bursted into tears. My teacher Miss Lisa came over to me and asked me what was wrong.

I didn't want to tell her but she was comforting me with "you can trust me" come on Ill help you thought this just tell me"