Meeting the past gods part 1

Anything on bold is either a a/n or the book which I don't own sadly 😪 anyway this story is set when Thalia is a tree and Annabeth is 12 but before the Lightning bolt is stolen. hope you like!
~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~
3rd person pov year of 2005
It was a normal winter solstice so you know how it goes everybody arguing and stuff like that, but this time the gods had a group of visitors. And maybe a few unwanted people. There was a bright light in the middle of the hall like room and it was getting quiet annoying to everybody. When the light got so harsh that they had to look away. When they could see again they saw a group of strangers standing there very confused looking. " where are we and why are the gods staring at us like that?!" A boy with windswept Raven black hair and sea green eyes that even though they held kindness they still looked like they had seen to much for any one. " It looks like Olympus but before I redesigned it!" A girl with long curly blond hair and fierce stormy grey eyes that had the same look in them; kindness but still had seen to much.

~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~~~|~

Alrighty so the people will introduce themselves in part 2 and sorry for the short chapter they will hopefully get longer as we go along anyway hope my beloved demigods liked the first chapter. I again don't own Percy Jackson or any of the other characters those rights go to uncle rick over there.

           - Honeydew05010✌️