Chapter 16

The bell rung and we were ready to go to class.

Normally Becca clings to me and guides me to class, but this time she wasnt here.

I was waiting for her in the hall.
It was late and i hate being late for class even though i can use my blindness as an excuse .. i hate missing out things in class.

"Eyy ma can i holla at you for a minute" i jumped out of my thoughts when i heard August talking.

"Aint you late for class?" I didnt want him to go away but he gotta know he cant just disrespect me like that and get off easily.

"None of that matters if you still mad at me . And plus you late as well i aint seeing becca around" how could she ?!

"I hope she aint forget about me" i whispered more to myself.
"Oh na man she aint forget about you..i told her to go ahead without you"

"Wha-why" i yelled. I knew she was takin long. Its not like her to make me wait long.

"Cause i wanted time to talk to you" i rolled my eyes. Now he wants to talk.

"Now look i know your upset. But please understand that there is just some things that i cant tell you right now"

"I dont have a problem with that can you even recall they way you talked to me ?" It was hella rude. I wasnt havin none of that.

"I know i know and i'm sorry i was just a bit upset and you kept pressuring me to say whats going and i keep telli-"

"Sorry what ? I know something was wrong dont lie to me and tell me thats its nothing i knew it was something . You couldve just said 'i dont wanna talk about now' i couldve understand that"

"Ahh i wasnt thinking straight ma i'm sorry" he held my hand and used his other hand to put my hair behind my ear.

"I just feel like ..like i dont know you.. you know almost everything about me all i know about you is the basic stuff.. i wanna know more about you" i had my head down. I dont want to feel like its all about me. Like people pity me alot because i cant see .. so it kinda make it look like its all about me. I'm sick of that.

"Heyyy... how about we find a day to chill and just talk about everything hmmm....?" he lifted my head up. I nodded.

"I just wanna know more about you..August"
He pulled me in for a hug. "And you will ... i promise" he kissed my forehead.

"Uh huh i want to go class we prolly 15 minutes late now! thanks to youu i gotta ask questions!" I smacked his.
"You say it as if its a bad thing"
Oh he doesnt kno the struggle.

"Hii Mr.Blowmont i apologize for being late" August was still with me.
"You are always late-"
"Lies this is a once in a blue moon thing ."

"Yea teacher dont forget she's a bat"Maria said everyone started laughing.

"Yea dont forget those are implants" my dropped open. "Pop" he said The shade August was throwing here...

"Phelicia you need to check yo hair boo .. think you shedding" Everybody was laughing. I didnt wanna laugh cause then i'd be portrayed as mean.

"August i think you may leave now...Mya please take your seat" Mr.Blowmont said.

I started making my way to the back.
"George. How does it feel like to be divorced ? rough huh, dont stress yourself man cant have too much grey hair women dont find that attractive man" By now i think everyone was in tears.

"If not you know ... you just do the job yourself" i hear him pat him on the back.

"Mya!" August bawled out through the class.
"Yea ... ?"
"I love youu!"
I chuckled at his childishness.
"I love you too"

"Aight i'm out .. remember Mr.blowmont strip club or do it yourself" this negative minded big head.

15 minutes later.

"Mr.blowmont i dont understand who this guy is, when did he come in ?" I was in history. Late thanks to August.

"Maybe if you came into class on time you would have known" everybody 'oohed'

Hey hey just cause you lonely doesnt mean you have to take it out on me. It aint my fault your wife leave you. Old bald scrawny saggy looking self. Atleast that how i imagine him.

Everybody 'oohed' and im here tryna figure out who said what.
"Mya ! Out!" Mr.Blowmont yelled.

"Wha-what -why?!" I shrieked.
"Mya you cant just disrespect the man like that then on top of that call him bald" everyone laughed while i covered my mouth i said that out loud. I felt horrible now. That was for me and only me to hear.

"He could only handle one struggle at a time Mya one struggle" Randy continued.

"Mr.Blowmont i am so so-"
"Out!"
"I trying to-"
"Out!"
I pouted. I packed my bag and walked out. I really didnt mean it.

"Heyyy ma .. why you not in class ... i know i just brought you to class" he said.

"Well i got kicked out" i said sadly. He just started laughing and clapping his hands.

"This is gold.. what did you do ?"
Why is this such an exciting thing for him.
"Well i asked him a question and he was all 'if you were on time maybe you would have known' so i was offended by his attitude so i kinda dissed.. him back ..but i swear i thought i said it in my mind!"

"What' did you say ?" He was all excited and curious to know. Such guys.

" well i practically told him that its not my fault his wife leave him" he busted out laughing.
"And maybe i called him bald and saggy looking" he started laughing even harder.

"Aint nobody got nothing on you.. you just a savage!" He laughed making me feel more guilty.

"Shut up" i pushed him.

"Ah oh gosh wait till i tell the squad."
I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon lets get outta hear.. you a brand new woman today" he started laughing all over again.
Ugghh annoying self.

"Yea whatever" we were holdig hands as we walked outside.

"Eyy babe-"
"Yoo August wassup" just like that the happy atmosphere was gone. Everything was just still. The silence was thicknening. August hand tightened around mine. He pulled me behind him. after a long 2 minutes he answered back.

"Wassup mane"