My name is James, some call me Jimmy.

JOS
James Owen Sullivan.
You'll never look at me the same again.
Once young and reckless.
Now even younger and careful.
Drummer for Avenged Sevenfold.
Brother, best friend, son, and leader.
You know I'll never stop.
James I will never stop loving you.
I may play it off like I was going to, to totally go off on my own..
I travel down these empty roads.
Waiting to find you.
I won't write any more to this book, I just need you to know, your so far away and I can't hold myself up. I've been thinking about you more now, you mirror Enzo Amore in my world, baby blue eyes, that always get lighter when your happy or excited, longer dark hair, which has always been one of my favorite things about you. Tattoos, you just have those features that make me desire you, happiness, always happy.. Even when you knew your time was coming to an end. Passion, you were passionate about drumming like Zo is wrestling.
You had family everywhere. People loved you and you put a smile on their faces.
Love you or hate you, people Always seen you.
But you know what.. I've never gave up on you, I just looked for other people who remind me of you.. Like Dean, he's crazy. And I've come to believe you were a little insane.. Every fan who reads this, I want you to know... Jimmy has been with me. More physically than ever. I've felt his presence. I've felt him holdin' me. James is around us.. Even if we stray from the fandom. We come back. I didn't come back from forcing. I came back because I loved Jimmy to much. Jimmy has made me cry, laugh until my sides hurt, stare in adoration, sob uncontrollably. Even calm down from a panic attack. Short story before I end.. One night I was just so upset, I was planning suicide, and my girlfriend wasn't my girlfriend at the time, only meer friends. I remember just something wrapping it's arms around me. A ghost for sure. 
Shivers all over my body. Fresh too. I had my glasses off so it was blurry.. But I was able to make out James features. My girl says it's creepy to this day, but it's true. He told me it would be okay. I would be alright. And that I was very important. He just laid there.i was a mess. And the last thing I remember before falling asleep.. Was feeling a cold spot on my head, like James had kissed my head.
So this is my story. And I wasn't kidding.
Forever in our hearts <3 James Owen Sullivan.