Chapter 1

Its been fourteen years since the Kyuubi had attacked and the Yondaime and his wife gave their life to save the village and their son, wanting him to be seen as a hero. Unfortunately, the villagers didn't honour their wish and so their little boy Naruto, was hated and tortured by the villagers every time they could.

Now, in the hospital, we can see the Sandaime Hokage seeing two people waking up from their coma, along with several ANBU. the first to wake up, was the blonde haired man, who was followed by the red haired woman. Opening their eyes, they looked around and saw the others in the room.

"Sarutobi! Is that you?" the red haired woman asked.

"W-What's going on? We were suppose to be dead, weren't we?" the blonde haired man said.

"Minato, Kushina, I'm so glad that your both finally awake. I hope your well?" the Sandaime said.

"Yeah we are." Minato replied. "The last thing  I remember was sealing half of the Kyuubi into our son and then-" they both wide eyed.

"Naruto!" they both yelled.

"Where is he Hiruzen? Our son? Where is he?" Kushina exclaimed, trying to get out of bed.

"Kushina please calm down! There are things that you both need to know. Like you've been in a coma for the past fourteen years." he said, trying to put her back.

"W-What? For fourteen years?" she exclaimed, but Minato was already running out of the room. He wanted to see his son right now. Yea they were apart for fourteen years, but that didn't mean that he still couldn't be a father! He always wanted to be a father, heck he was way more excited than Kushina when she told him.

"Y-Yondaime-sama!? Your alive!" a nurse said and everyone in the hospital started gathering around him.

"Can you please move? I'm looking for my son." he said, trying to walk past them. Murmurs broke out, wondering when the Yondaime had a child.

"Minato! Get back here. You just woke up!" the Sandaime yelled, but then Kushina ran right after him.

"Minato! Don't leave me back there! We're going to look for him together." she said ass he caught, but couldn't help but smile. She knew he was excited in seeing their son, heck she was too. But Minato was always the more excited one. They ran out of the hospital and the other villagers saw them. First they were suspicious and then started cheering. Their Yondaime was back! Minato really didn't care what was going on around him. He just wanted to see his son.

"Hey you!" he said to a random smiling civilian.

"Y-Yondaime-sama! Its an honour to have you back." he said.

"Where's my son?" he asked and instantly, the cheering stopped.

"Y-You had a son?" a random villager asked.

"Yes. He looks just like me, except he has three whisker-like marks on his cheeks." he said and some of them paled.

"His name is Naruto. Do you know where he is?" Kushina asked.

"You mean the demon?! He can't be your son Yondaime-sama!" he replied and the others nodded in agreement. "Besides he's-" he was cut off when the entire area was filled with killing intent all from Minato.

"What did you call my son?" he asked darkly, getting a rasengan ready in one hand. The villagers on the other hand, were completely terrified. The demon was the Yondaime's son! Oh they were screwed.

"Minato? Is that you?" he heard a voice and saw that it was Fakuga and some of the other clan heads.

"Thank god! Someone intelligent!" Minato exclaimed and ran to one of his best friends. "Fakuga, do you know where my son is? Naruto?" he asked and the Uchiha head just looked down.