Chapter 1

~Kian's P.O.V

Andrea: Good morning sweetie
Kian: Good morning beautiful
Andrea: Well.......
Kian: Well what?
Andrea: Give me a kiss!!!
Kian: Of course......

~Sam's P.O.V

Sam called- Kian WAKE UP!!! What man??? You ruined my dream! Sorry man but JC wants you to come down and talk to you about the schedule today. Ok I'll be there in a sec.

~Kians P.O.V

I finally get out of bed after like 5 minutes. I take a shower, put on a tank top and swim trunks, and walk downstairs.

~JC's P.O.V

Finally, it took you long enough!! As I'm explaining video ideas to Kian i make him breakfast. Pancakes,bacon, and eggs.
Kian: Thanks! Ok explain the video!!
JC: So i was thinking about a video using shock collars!
Kian: Are you sure? You HATE shock collars!!
JC: Yeah but I'll take the risk 😂
Kian: Ok!
JC: Why was Sam screaming earlier?
Kian: I had another dream about that girl at the meet and greet-Andrea.
JC: Ohhhh 💜 Somebody has a crush!
Kian: Maybe.... But it doesn't matter because i probably won't see her again.
JC: Well its ok! You have us!! Lol

~Conners P.O.V

Ricky hush!!! What are y'all doing? We were not listening to you talk about Andrea! Conner!! Srry 😂 It's ok i dont mind. Want to come to the beach with me?? No I think me and Ricky are going to swim or something!

~Kians P.O.V

After i was done talking to Conner and Ricky, I grabbed my penny board and went to the beach. After i finally got to the beach, I pretty much just stayed on my penny board, but before I leave I wanted to just put my feet in the sand and let the water hit them. As i was about to leave somebody comes walking up to me! I know this angelic face. Its...
• Whos walking toward Kian?
• Wheres Trevor??

*Hellllllo my O2L lovers 💜 I hope you liked my story. I'm new at this so be nice!! 😂😂 Lol Ill try to update but Im busy all the time. Most of my stories will be when i have time or at night!! Ilysm~ Braylea 😘 Who walks up to Kian i bet you have a pretty good idea!!! Wheres Trevor i never mentioned Trevor wheres he at??? #O2L Forever P.S. Its not that long and im not very good so..