Part 1

I don't know what happened. How could of it happened? Why did it happen? All I saw was an enormous pile of blood everywhere. I didn't know what to do, what to say or, what to think. All I could think about was how much trouble I was going to be. Everyone think will think it's all my fault. I will be the one blamed for all of this. The blood on the floor and, oh no, the gun in my hand. I promise you, it wasn't my fault. I never planned this. But, who will believe me with the gun in my hand and all the blood on the floor? No one will know the full truth, including me.

       It all started when we moved to Jackson, Tennessee. My friend and I, Olivia, moved to Jackson for senior year of high school. Olivia's family was very different from my family. Olivia's father and mother had a one night stand. Olivia's mother found out she was pregnant with a baby by Olivia's father. Olivia's mother told her father that she was pregnant. Olivia's father wanted an abortion while he payed for half of it. Olivia's mother was very poor and didn't have the rest of the money to pay the rest of the abortion. Olivia's mother tried to kill the baby herself by stabbing herself with scissors in the stomach but, it didn't work out. Olivia's mother was rushed to hospital after trying to kill her baby and gave birth to Olivia. When Olivia was born, her left hand was poorly unstable. The doctors decided to cut it off because she will never be able to use her left hand. Olivia's mother felt horrible of what she did to her baby. She decided to keep the baby and take care of it on her own. But, Olivia and her mother never got along. Olivia's mother goes out with guy after guy every night. Olivia heard the story about how she lost her left hand from her mother. Once she heard the story, she moved out of her mothers house and moved with me. Olivia and I decided to have a new beginning and start senior year at a new school.

     "How much longer Reagan?" Olivia pouted using her right hand to curl up her curly brown hair. "We are 2 minutes away," I stated towards her. Minutes later, I drove my green Silverado up towards our new apartment. I parked the car and pulled out the key in the engine and said excitedly, "Olivia, we are here!" "Yes! We are finally here!" Olivia shouted and jumped out of the car. Olivia and I got out of my Silverado and went inside of the apartment.

     Olivia ran straight into the bedrooms. I followed Olivia but, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I slowly turned around and saw it was a handsome boy. He had dirty blonde hair with deep, dark brown eyes. His eyes caught my eyes in a distant. With my bright green eyes and his deep, dark brown eyes. We engaged quickly. "So, you moved into the apartment?" The cute boy asked me. "Yeah, we literally just moved in. Like literally." I explained to him trying not to laugh. But, I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. I was already in love with him. Well, maybe his eyes but, yeah mostly his eyes. I couldn't stop staring. "Umm, do I have something on my face?" The boy asked me. I tried to stop staring but, I couldn't. Until, he waved his hand in front of my face. "Oh, hello," I smiled. "Hello again cutie. My name is Matthew. What is your name?" Matthew asked me. "My name is Reagan," I shyly told him trying to hide my red cheeks blushing. "Well, my friend Cameron," Matthew looked back and he wasn't there, "Cameron?"  Matthew and I suddenly heard a scream from my apartment. "Did you hear that?" I asked Matthew. "Yeah, did you?" Matthew asked. "Is there anyone else in your apartment?"
"Yes."
"Who?" He asked.
"Olivia. Oh no, she may be in trouble." I ran into my apartment into the rooms while Matthew followed me. I saw Olivia screaming her head off while there was another person in our apartment.
"Why the hell are you in our apartment?" I screamed at the stranger while Olivia kept screaming.
"Don't worry, I know this asshole." Matthew explained.
"Then who is he!" I shouted.
"This is my asshole friend, Cameron. He likes to investigate many places." Matthew told all of us.
"Hi, I am Cameron," Cameron said with a bright smile.
"Oh, now you tell me who you are after you come into my apartment and scare the shit out of me!" Olivia exclusives him.
"Yes, but the only reason why I came into this house was because I saw a beautiful long, curly brunette girl walk in here and wanted to know her name. But since I know your name, what happened to your hand?" Cameron asked Olivia.
Once Olivia heard those words, she pushed everyone besides her and ran into another room. After she ran out of the room, I couldn't do anything but feel miserable for her.