Chapter one

I walked the same stupid boring way home as always from school for one last time. At least for the summer, then hell would start all over again. But for now I'm free. And my parents are going for a three weeks road trip to God knows where with some old friends so I have the hole house to myself and it's going to be really nice. Maybe you think I should want them around because I don't have anyone at school or any friends but I feel different. At home I am alone and I enjoy it but there's a major difference to be lonely and that is what I am when I'm at school. When I'm home alone I can't be ignored.

I had now come to my doorstep an I sighed. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door and opened it just enough for me to walk through. The first thing I saw was the two big suitcases, mum's red one and dad's yellow one which you could see was much older and more used. I could hear mum in the kitchen preparing food for me. I smiled at the thought of that she thinks that I'm still a kid that can't handle myself.

I took of my shoes and put down my bag. I walked in to the kitchen to see my mother with a big smile one her face. '' Darling, you're so beautiful'' she said pulling me in her arms giving me a warm hug. I hugged her back and I didn't even know why I had put in all that effort this morning to curl my long light brown hair and squeezing in to this tight white dress. Because in the end the only one who noticed it was mum. Dad walked in to the kitchen and smiled, he kissed my forehead. '' Well we're leaving in ten minutes, are you gonna be alright here all alone?'' he asked me. '' Dad I can handle myself'' I said and giggled a bit. We all three hugged and soon they where gone.

That night I ate the food mum left me in front of the TV and when I was done the time was around eight and I started to feel a strong need for candy or something sweet. I searched trough every place you would put candy in but we had nothing. That meant I had to get my lazy butt out the door to go buy some. I was just in my sweats but I couldn't be bothered to get changed so I just made my way to the shop. Still my hair and makeup looked really good.

I picked out a bag of chips and some chocolate ice cream and was about to dig up my money from my pocket when something hit my head and I dropped everything. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat when I saw this perfect boy with curly brown hair, brown eyes and that lip ring. God he was hot. '' I'm so sorry let me help you'' he said and started to pick up my things. What he could see me!? I stuttered a '' thank you'' and he looked me in the eyes and smiled. If I was right this was Luke Brooks from school one of the popular people at school who never ever spoken to me. I just stood there shocked.

That's the first chapter :) hope you like it and vote and comment for more!

( Keep in mind that this is my first ever written story in English)