Life's Too Short ;)

"Sydney! Sydney! Come here quick! I need you!" There was a sudden crie from the bathroom and Sydney rushed in to see what was happening. In great shock, Sydney collapsed to the floor to see Alicia standing in the bathtub, blood seeping from the slits up and down her arms, a knife in her right hand....

Quickly soon after Alicias mum had found them both, the ambulance was on its way.

*3 months later*

"Starships were meant to flyyyyyy!" Sings Sydney as she straightens her hair in the mirror.  There is a sudden knock at the door and she goes down to answer. "Oh hey Alicia", Sydney looks Alicia up and down, looking for anymore what looks like to be scars and then invites her in solemnly.  "Hi Syd", Alicia whispers. The girls suddenly lunge forward and hug each other meaningly, both smiling and laughing. "Lifes too short." Breaths Sydney.

The following day at school Sydney and Alicia walk across the grass arm in arm. Sydney winks at one of the boys as they pass them playing football. "Sydney! haha", Laughs Alicia as she digs Sydney in th ribs playfully, "hey, thats the boy you fancy", she teases and points to the tall boy with blondish brown hair and slanting cheekbones. "Shut up!" hahaha!" Exclaims Sydney.

As the girls hear the bell for 3rd period, Alicia randomly turns around and says, " we will always be best friends no matter what, right?"                                                                                                                      "Right." Replys Sydney.